Tell us one unusual thing about yourself

Andy

Come on Star - let us know about you! We are so curious and if we don't hear soon, we may just find our imaginations running?

Star must be one of the best hide and seek players.

SRL

Ok. Some of you guys are scaring me right now. ;)

Abbey

That happened to me when I read someone who loved paperwork. I'm a paperwork disaster. Um...make that just generally all around messy.

I had a 10 lb, 5 oz baby.

My 3 kids all had pneumonia back to back and I lived to tell about it.

I'm quite knowledgable about model rocketry.

I've decided to start ice skating lessons with my daughter next week. Wish me well--I'm scary on ice.

I love olives.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gosh I swear this is fun - you gals have some seriously interesting things going on - each and every one of you.

I spent a year in a burn unit - and got to ride a real Budweiser Clydesdale as my "wish".

Andy

Ahhh she speaks - Star, what a terrible experience you must have had to be in a burn unit so long. The Clydesdale ride is so cool. I love those horses. I am glad you survived the burns.

SRL - You are one of the few people I know to beat my 10 lb 4.5 oz baby. Wasn't it weird to see 3-4 month old babies after that and be able to say, "That was the size my baby was at birth." My thought when they told me he was that big was, "No way, better reweigh!"

Nvt - Anyone who can see humor in just about anything can not be boring. You take that back about being boring - you just can't be. I don't believe it.

4sumrzn

I'm boring....I can't really think of anything :(

I enjoy watching & attending boxing. I secretly wish I could box for exercise.

I like to dip french fries in mustard.

I helped raise 2 lambs in the house when I was younger (their Mommy passed away during the birthing ).......the runt of the 2 slept in my bed with me. I later showed them both in 4-H & sold them. Just to end up racing to the slaughter house with my Mom to buy them back for DOUBLE what we sold them for. Couldn't let them go ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
What is with the bending of the first knuckle and crossing of the eyes??? Now I feel deficient.

Trinity...don't know what to say. You must be VERY flexible.

Terry...all I have is chuckles. The sight of that romantic meeting.

Busywend...you won a wet t-shirt contest AND kissed Rick Springfield? You are a goddess and I'm jealous.

Everywoman...I'd join the crowd, but you all already know about the bra issue. (Right now I have a car key, lighter, kleenex...ah, that's it. It's a light day.)

Yeah, DDD...now your 'secret' is out. If you're a woman and belch, you gotta make it a good one. People will be impressed. GO YOU!

(Just a side note. Star has tattoed on her back in capital letters: STUBBORN AND WILLING TO STIR TROUBLE.)

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I like to dip french fries in mustard.
;)

Second faint of the day. I can't even smell mustard. If someone asks where it is in the store, I tell them we don't carry it. They look at me like...what? No mustard? Nope. Not on my shift. The sad thing is they'll walk off thinking it's true as they pass down the CONDIMENTS aisle.

Ok, I mess with people too much.

Corner time.

Abbey

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
husband and I moved in together after dating for 2 months, and have been together ever since...in spite of difficult child! (16 years in Nov)

I graduated high school when I was a junior because I couldn't wait to get out of that po-dunk town.

Speaking of my rural upbringing, husband likes to tell his friends that I can spit farther, belch louder, and shoot straighter than him (I think he's bragging).

I was once in a bar fight. I pushed a girl into the jukebox and got everyone's attention when the record needle skittered across and Hank Williams Jr. stopped singing.

Wyntersgrace, my friends used to call me the "drywaller magnet". The losers who came on to me couldn't afford Polo cologne, but they too couldn't take a hint (I tried to be nice, really).
Hmmm...maybe I should have frequented better dives in my youth!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I can raise one eyebrow by itself. I did this after countless hours in front of the mirror the summer I was 13 years old. My mother learned this same trick, same way, same time in her life.

I can rotate my elbows 180 degrees. Hand on desk, arm extended, twist my elbow in a half-circle. Used to freak kids out in my 6th grade class!

Peace

Lothlorien

I curse like a truck driver when I'm mad. Is that a talent?

I was a brown belt in Judo and a green belt in Karate. I went four to five times a week and was asked to try out for the Olympics in the 80's in Judo. I almost considered going to Japan to further my education. I still have the learn to speak Japanese tapes in my basement.

I used to work for a recording studio and have met and worked with a bunch of people.

I went to physical therapy with June Cash when she slipped on ice and through her back out. I had met her and Johnny prior to that.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology and a minor in BS.

No....I have a Masters Degree in BS and a minor in fostercare...:tongue:

I used to work for a recording studio and have met and worked with a bunch of people.

I went to physical therapy with June Cash when she slipped on ice and through her back out. I had met her and Johnny prior to that.
Lucky you! Did you see my favorite movie, "Walk the Line"?

I can dance in such a way as to make a stripper blush.
That's intriguing.
I sing. All the time. I was singing along with Jewel (no, not my dog..the singer :tongue:) and my ex-boyfriend told me that I sounded better than her.
My wife sings like an angel. I am sure she could do it professionally. I used to listen outside the door when she'd sing easy child 1 to sleep. Unfortunately she doesn't do that much anymore.

I, on the other hand, cannot carry a tune in a bucket. But I love to sing anyway. One time I was singing along with the radio with easy child 1 in the back seat, until she piped up, "Papa, PLEASE quit singing!"

My thumbs bend back at the first joint at almost a 90 degree angle. (My mom used to say that the farther your thumb goes indicates how stubborn you are! - I'm Queen Stubborn).
Me too! And I can bend my elbows backward about 30 degrees. Your mom may be right - wife says I'm pretty stubborn. But she'll never convince me.

TerryJ2

Hey, with-all of these elbow-finger-shoulder-bending abilities, instead of being the Rockettes, we could be the ... Conduct Disorder-ettes. Line up everyone, and bend those elbows ... one, two three ...

Genny, I want to steal your signature--a balanced diet is chocolate in both hands! :)

I lived in Turkey for four years and in India for one.

My parents have set foot on every continent of the world except Antarctica.

I can remember meaningless details better than anyone in the family, except for my late grandmother, who could tell you the year, make, model, and color of every car she and Papa had, and the street address of every home they ever lived in, and the birthdays and marriage dates of every member of the extended family and the exact relationship of any two of them ("Evelyn and Jimmy? Let's see, they would be second cousins, once removed -- Evelyn's great-aunt Emma was Jimmy's great-grandmother...").