TGIF-Happy Friday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday Friends!

I hope all of you who have been dealing with snow storms are done and already dug out! After work today we are going to husband's Christmas party. I think it will be fun but both of us are a bit worn out so we will not stay long.

Looking forward to the long weekend ahead. I'm hoping to get back into a workout schedule because it has been a week since I've worked out. One thing I need to do is get my workout shoes back. We left them in the car that was totaled!

I hope that all of you have many reasons to smile today as well as finding something that makes you laugh!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Hope you enjoy the Christmas party in spite of being so worn out. So sorry about the car... Just glad everyone is OK!!! Hope you get in a work-out plus get lots of zzzs...

Things are finally back to normal after the storm. We ended up with about 8" although there were some places not far from us that got a foot or more. The reason why we had less was because we had a combination of snow, then rain, then snow. It was the really wet and heavy type. Luckily, a friend plowed us out because our driveway is about 200' long and on a hill.

In a rush this morning but want to wish everyone a good day and a great weekend!!! SFR

Marguerite

Sharon - a Christmas party? In January? Orthodox perhaps? My GP is Egyptian Copt, I think their Christmas is a lot later than ours.

SFR, I'm so glad your friend plowed your driveway for you. That would have been a very difficult job to shovel it all!

We had a busy day today. easy child 2/difficult child 2 & difficult child 3 both had appointments in the city with tdocs. We had a very productive session with each one. After that, we dropped in on husband at work (to carry some stuff home for him) then took easy child 2/GFG22 to have a look around the child care centre where she was looked after as a baby. Now she's studying child care, we thought it was a good idea. Her therapist had agreed. easy child 2/difficult child 2 also this morning, before I collected her, had filled in the paperwork to do volunteer work at the child care centre near where she lives. They say they can't put her on their casual roster, but they are willing to let her work there for nothing. We talked about it today and there would be advantages for her at least until she completes her course. So fingers crossed that it works out there - her first volunteer shift is on Monday.

It was sunny and hot today although the clouds gathered towards late afternoon again - typical each day now. My driving arm is getting very tanned now. Tomorrow I don't have to go anywhere (although I might drop in on a friend) so if the weather is fine, I will also get to the beach.

easy child 2/difficult child 2 has been feeling nauseous for almost a week now and is wondering if she's pregnant. I doubt it very much, but I think she is so desperate to be pregnant, she could be talking herself into it.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg