Our realtor called today and said that our lender would have an answer for him tomorrow about our loan. Remember, she have less than great credit, but she was optimstic. In the meantime, he asked if we wanted to see the house that we've been panting over. It was sort of like he expected her to approve us, but he wouldn't say that she was going to or not--just said we'd have to wait until tomorrow. Yet he did want to show us the house on the inside! I had to take daughter to an appointment so he said, "Well, maybe it's just as well. We can wait and see what she says tomorrow." I'm going nuts. Do you think he suspects something? Is this a good sign or is he guessing? And if he's guessing...well, who knows? Any ideas?