Time to start the guessing games... (Bean)

Bean will be a...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InsaneCdn

This is being done "with permission"...

Time to 'fess up, and put your name on the line. This is a public poll - names will show.

What is YOUR call on Bean's gender?

Bean will provide the correct answer.

*** PLEASE register your vote on the poll - the poll doesn't "count" text found in comments ***

Last edited:

DammitJanet

I am going girl.

I am felt girl the whole time and have had the hardest time not calling the baby her every time I write about the baby. I have already had dreams about Step playing with the baby as a toddler and bean is very much a little girl...lmao.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm not voting... I've had dreams where Bean was a boy, and dreams where Bean was a girl... One day I'll be positive it's boy, the next girl. So much for the mother's intuition...

My Mom and Dad are so funny, trying to find pronouns that are gender-inclusive. Mom has given up and it's whatever pops out of her mouth - he or she - whichever... Onyxx and Jett are hoping boy. husband wants healthy... He was leaning towards girl, to even things up (Raven & Jett, Onyxx & Bean) but now that Raven has disowned us, he just shrugs when I ask.

BFF H and BFF E are positive it is a girl... BFF W keeps saying "he".

We shall see...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Gut tells me Bean is a girl. I dunno why but I've thought of Bean as a girl since you told us you successfully conceived.

:)

Maybe it's just because I desperately need another girl to spoil before I turn Aubrey rotten. lol

DammitJanet

Hound....I think if both of us are thinking girl she probably is. Havent we been right on all of ours? Even though I was praying hard for Kenzie to be a boy, I knew from the moment I found out she was on the way she was a girl.

There is a reason I have been keeping all of Kenzies clothes...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yes, Janet. So far we've got a pretty good record going.

I was hoping Connor was a girl, but knew he was a boy. Same for Oliver. Both mother in law and father in law's families produced very few girls in contrast to boys. mother in law was the ONLY girl in all her cousins. No wonder she was a Tomboy. lol I think my girls might have gotten this gene thing from that side. easy child's husband's family has the same issue, girls are rare. So with her, it's a double whammo.

InsaneCdn

Giveaway to me is Step's comment about "where is that glow"?
Boys leave mamma feeling more feminine... girls leave mamma feeling yuck.

DammitJanet

I also think Bean is gonna show up before September ends. Step is fairly tiny and I dont think she is gonna make it that long. Bean has the same due date as Kenzie had. Or close to it...she was supposed to be due between the 2nd and the 8th. We were pushing for the 24th which is Tony's birthday and when that went by we were hoping then she would hold off until October because Mikey is born on the 29th so we hoped she wouldnt be born on his birthday...and she came a day before.

T

TeDo

Giveaway to me is Step's comment about "where is that glow"?
Boys leave mamma feeling more feminine... girls leave mamma feeling yuck.
Not for me. I was throwing up the entire time I was pregnant (lost 30 pounds during the 8 months) and I ended up with TWO boys. Nope, no glow here either!!

InsaneCdn

Ok, TeDo... I was sick as a dog, too, with my male offspring... and with my female offspring. But, the "total yuck" that same from HER, was not there at all with HIM.

Mattsmom277

My phone app doesn't let me see polls. So I can't vote. But my money is on a wee beautiful Girly Bean. I haven't a clue why but I've never thought of Bean as anything but female.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL my Mom was sick "the entire 9 months" with me... And BFF H, the entire time - hyperemesis no less - with her SON.

I never thought of myself as "fairly tiny"... I'm not huge, but I always thought I was pretty average. 5'3, around 140 give or take when I'm not carrying around another person...