We must be passing this bug though this site!

DammitJanet

Now I am so sick I think I am seriously considering death as a way out!

It started yesterday morning with a bad cough and quickly progressed to a stuffy head and then body aches and chills/fevers so badly I didnt know if I was coming or going. Every joint in my body hurts. I feel like someone has taken a vice and is stretching my bones apart and pouring lava inside them. Then I get the chills and cant stop shaking. Then in a few minutes I will be so hot I have to strip and sit in front of a fan!

I went to the doctor in the box today because I couldnt get into my regular gp (he was on vacation) and they did blood work to test my white blood count which was elevated so they put me on levaquin and did a nebulizer in the office and gave me inhaler to take home. Would have liked some cough syrup but I guess with me taking lorcets they figure just taking them along with OTC stuff is good enough. Thank god for the lorcets. Im living on them every 6 hours right now.

I just want to rest but this pain wont let me. Sigh.

klmno

Sorry Janet! It's rotten to be so sick. You're probably right- all of us on this board will have it before winter is over-

(((HUGS))) and sending chicken soup...

JJJ

You gave me this cold!!! No one I know in real life is sick, you are right it had to come from this board :D

I'm so mad because my grandparents leave for Florida tomorrow and I can't even go say goodbye because I'm terrified that I'd give them this cold.

I'm puffing on my inhaler like a junkie. I think I need to get a nebulizer, ugh.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet I'm sorry to hear that you have it too. Today is the first day I've felt almost human in about 2 wks. Make sure to take good care of yourself. This bug is a loo loo.

Sending hugs and a good book for when you can't sleep.

SRL

Every joint in my body hurts. I feel like someone has taken a vice and is stretching my bones apart and pouring lava inside them. Then I get the chills and cant stop shaking. Then in a few minutes I will be so hot I have to strip and sit in front of a fan!.

:youarehot:Take care of yourself, Janet. Sounds like really nasty stuff.

Hey, we can contribute Walking Pneumonia to the CD Germ Pool!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:nonono::scared: Do not even consider passing this bug along to my house! I hear it's ugly & the last thing I need . :ill::bloodshot:

Fingers crossed, kt has been fairly healthy this season (only one cold). I've been running the vaporizers & pushing fresh juice like crazy. Any service provider that has a hint of a cold or fever doesn't come - we do without.

I hope you all get well soon. :flowers: Passing good thoughts for healing & plenty of chicken soup.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
OK I thought it was just me! I'm also going from hot to cold BADLY!! I'm 39 and had the "equipment" removed several years ago and started to wonder if I was sick or going through menopause early!! Mine came with a side order of exhaustion - I feel like I have NO energy. I hate being sick!! Let's find someone who's super healthy and try to pass that around!!
-Dara

gottaloveem

Janet
Sorry your not well. My husband is sick, and our manager is sick. Guess I'm giving my day off up to cover for both of them. They both have exactly what you describe. My husband is going to the doctor. this morning. I have a tickle in my throat and crossing all things possible that I wont get sick.

Please take care of yourself, and get some chicken soup in you.
Hope you feel better soon!

Lia

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I put a mask on before reading this post, so hoping I will fight it off....hoping all feel better.....I hate to get sick, work doesn't get done, but its still there when I get better, only double.......

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hope this doesn't last long. Wee difficult child has it now, and he's been sick, like, 3 times in his life...

Star*

call 911........call 911
nay nanet,

nie nust nanted noou nou no nime norry nou nare nick.

(sounds like I have a mask on doesn't it)

And sending you A BUKITT! ( took it from BBK's house) lol

Hugs & Love
Star

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
This **** is no fun. I hope you are feeling better soon. easy child now has similiar to what I had last week....(the stuff coming out both ways). She just can't keep anything in her stomach. I will send some sterilized hugs your way.

Take care
Beth

DammitJanet

Thanks everyone...sniff sniff...cough cough...hack hack. Everyone put up their vicks vaporwall.

So far the only time anything wants to come out the wrong way is when I cough so badly I need to borrow the baby's diapers...sigh.

Lothlorien

Missy has the flu, too. Not a hacking cough, yet, but very high fever, achiness and the likes. I'm sure it's a matter of time, before someone else in my house gets it.....probably me.

Rattling beads and spreading charms all around!

Hope you feel better soon!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
MWELL mwive gwhot hwit tchoo nyow.
Sorry I had to take off the mask and gloves... :sick::ill::doctor::hot:

I should be wearing Depends... I spent all night in an achy hot yuck, stupor. Came downstairs in the middle of the night layed on the couch... stomach turning, worrying because I was indeed not wearing Depends...
I have not eating... I feel sick to my stomach. I am finally eating a mango.
No one in this house is happy...
husband is sick of the sickness... K was so cute this morning though I was lying on the couch and she got up and went into the kitchen, fixed me a bowl of cereal, brought it into me, spilled a bunch on me and set it next to me... "Mommy you need to eat something healthy, to get better"
I left it sitting there, the smell was making me want to puke, I kept telling her I was taking little bites!!!
How sweet!:princess:

Anyway I sprayed the keyboard before I started typing... and myself. Should be OK...
I hope no one else gets this. It is yucky. BLAH!!!