Wee difficult child is playing a video game

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I know this sounds absolutely stupid.

But he's NEVER done it before. He wanted to rent a game tonight and rented Lego's Star Wars for the playstation that he rarely touches. He is totally into it and figuring it out, what is good, what is bad, how to jump, how to swing the light saber, who are people to help you, and who are not, where to go and where to not...

I would imagine I will regret this discovery, but for right now, my son is being normal, and I'm loving it.

Andy

Learning new skills is a wonderful thing. And, he can have the playstation with a senseable limit that you will discover right just for him. Usually the limit is discovered after it is reached but you will know when he starts going too far and what is best for him. In the mean time, you may want to start thinking about setting up "playstation time" so it is set before problems start.

Not all kids get too involved so don't worry about that now. Like you said, enjoy that he is learning new skills.

Lothlorien

It might help his hand skills. Mighty Mouse loves his video games and it has helped him develop better hand coordination and all that goes along with it.