Well, well, well.........................

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I felt so disappointed when Nichole told me that she was dropping out of college "for the time being". Honestly I didn't expect her to go back any time in the near future. I know easy child was scared she was about to repeat the mistake I made at her age.

Nichole just called to tell me she has been accepted to Shawnee State College. :D I nearly fell out of the chair. (last thing I expected) She's enrolling in their zoology program. Something right up her alley, that she LOVES, and that she will enjoy!

Wow. I think she listened to me.......back when I thought I was talking to a brick wall. lol

Oh.......and she's got the boss of bosses at work literally standing next to her while she's working the line. Her line boss has been spreading praises about Nichole soooo much that boss of bosses is considering hiring her permanent for that new line Nichole trained for even though the factory is laying off temps and reg employees. Seems this new line won't be shutting down any time in the near future.

That makes a Mom feel soooooooo much better. Work shouldn't interfere with school too much as she can take alot of her classes online.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Janet. No, but boyfriend might be doing so. Last thing in the world he wants is another child. Nichole hasn't brought up the desire for another child since she told me she wanted to. Maybe this has bumped it to the side lines for now. (I sure hope so)