Who's using what airline to get to the CD function

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
My nieces have offered to take kt that weekend so I can attend. AS there is no way I can drive that distance, I'm looking for the most affordable flight/car rental package I can get.

Where do you all book your flights? We are going to Cleveland & it's on the weekend of the 17th of July, correct?

I'm going to do my best to make this work if the remodel isn't to horribly over budget.

Thanks for the help.

busywend

I do not know much about airlines. But, if you want I can just pick you up at the airport. I plan to be there sometime on Friday, so I can make it be whatever time you will arrive.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Allegiant Air generally offers really good fares. Not sure if they fly into there, but it might be worth a shot.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm probably flying Southwest. They had a reasonable RT fare for me from CA for under $300. I haven't shopped other airlines yet.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Likely SW. They are usually the best. At least out here in these parts.
I haven't checked yet though.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay well I got a slightly better deal than Southwest by going to Expedia. Definitely shop the different sites. Also, I got a car through Priceline's Pick-Your-Price program. I got a mid-size car for under $100 for the four days, tax included.

Jena

i'm walking....... :)

that was funny in my head :) i'm driving!! whole open road no men, no kids just me and my truck love it!

KTMom91

Haven't gotten tickets yet...trying to determine if it'll be cheaper for us to drive to a real airport instead of the toy one in Fresno.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
...trying to determine if it'll be cheaper for us to drive to a real airport instead of the toy one in Fresno.

:rofl: That's how the airport in OC used to be... I remember when you had to walk across the tarmac and up the portable flight of stairs to get into the plane...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hey that's how the airport here is in Tuscon is! We can drive to the big one in Phoenix or take a puddle jumper.
But sometimes there are actual direct flights!!!
I like this airport here though.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks for all the info, ladies. I'll be checking into this Monday after my mtg with the contractor. Due to moving mechanicals my budget is being shattered (something to do with all the water, gas, electrical) & how the housing engineer inspector along with all the other inspectors who have wandered thru my home.

It seems the plans the contractor, plumber & electrician devised for my new utility room will not pass code (according to inspectors).

As this is all mechanical related there is little that I can cut out of the budget ~ it's what must be done.

Okay ~ long story, sorry. I'll know Monday if I can swing this trip or not.

by the way, anyone up for golf?????;)