Will most likely be offline next week

DammitJanet

With the move happening this weekend (crosses fingers) I wont have internet until Thursday...again crosses fingers. My cell phone is so slow that I dont know if I will be able to access.

So everyone, once I leave on Sunday, pray I make it back!

LittleDudesMom

Hope I catch you before the big move -- stay safe and let the guys do the work. Hope you have all your contacts so you can touch base with a couple of us before the end of the week and let us know you made the move and are safely settled.

DammitJanet

Im still at my house this morning but may not be for long.

Tony has an arm that has bothered him since getting home from work on Friday so we took it easier moving the big stuff and then figured we would just stay here Sunday night because I was watching the race and I didnt want to leave. Big mistake.

Tony got up this morning and was going to leave me some money to go to the new place and put food in the fridge plus I always need money anyway during the week. Someone had taken over $300 out of his wallet during the night. By someone we all know who it is because Billy could never walk light enough to sneak into my room and I sure wouldnt have taken it because I knew he was keeping money put up in his wallet for upcoming rent plus he had told me he would give me some this morning.

Oh he is ticked off and I dont blame him. Unforgivable. And calling the cops is pointless because they wont do anything because we have no proof. I know approximately how much he had on Saturday night because he counted it in front of me. We spent $150 on used furniture on Saturday, he gave me $40 to go buy some items for the house, he did spend about $150 on food and gas this weekend. That isnt his paycheck. Not to mention Billy had given him $200 on Friday night for his part of March rent. All he had left was $280. Tony makes more each week than what was left.

One thing I have tried to tell him is to hide his wallet every night but he just wont. I do. I try not to sleep much at night when he is here but this had to be done between when I fell asleep after the race and 2 am when I woke up to pee this morning. Maybe a two hour window of time.

Yes I am rambling now. He is mad, I am mad. We are really stuck now because we signed a lease. No way I could just back out and remove a certain person. We have to go. All my furniture except my bed and my TV's are at the new place. I cant move it back here by myself. Ugh.

PatriotsGirl

Unfreakingbelievable. After all you have done for him including the roof over his head??? I am sorry, Janet. I know I shouldn't be, but I am shocked. I would confront him immediately. I would search everything. If it was stolen overnight, he couldn't have spent it yet. It has to be there somewhere...I would be unbelievably ticked off.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm sorry he is reverting back to old behavior.

I know you have to be furious and so disappointed.

Personally, I'd like to beat the snot out of him.

(((hugs)))

DammitJanet

I am oddly not as ticked off as I was back in 07 when he did it. On the other hand, Tony is totally ticked off because he did it to him this time. Actually Tony is running the gamut of emotions from anger, sadness, confusion and then it all turns around again. I think I am more resigned....or maybe detached because I almost expect this behavior at this point in time. Because of that, I try to hide as much of my stuff - especially money and car keys- as I can. Tony wants to be in that place where he acts surprised it happens every time and goes nuts but he wont hide his wallet. To me that is almost like moving into a crime ridden area and leaving all your doors and windows open.

One thing is definite, I will leave here on Wed night after Idol. I wont have cable until sometime Thur. I think I will move my clothes and attempt to move my king sized bed over if I can. That way all I have to get from the house is Monkey's mattress and all my little things like pots and pans, clothes, and blankets plus a few boxes I havent taken over yet.

DDD

I'm genuinely sorry, Janet. Seriously I hope you make sure that only you and Tony have keys to your new home. My heart goes out to Billy because I think he will be Jamie's #1 victim. Hugs DDD