Wonder if I should be worried

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've been doing the eye drops that the opthamologist gave me and my eye is looking and feeling MUCH better. Originally, my vision wasn't affected. Once in awhile I would have a couple of minutes of cloudy vision but it was almost like when you have a bit of mucus floating around and then it would go away. Yesterday, it started happening a bit more and this moring it is (so far) constant. It's like looking through very, very dirty glasses and even WITH my glasses, is a bit blurry.

The guy said to call if there were ANY changes or problems so I did. I go in at noon to see the on call doctor. I'm trying to not freak out but this is an unknown for me and I'm not familiar with the condition so.....I think I'll just keep busy till the appointment. (And my sister in law is driving me....I'd probably be fine but I don't want to risk it)

Um....could a bead or two get rattled? This hoovers.

Andy

Sending good thoughts and vibes your way!

I vote for this being normal for the healing process! Hope I am right - good thing you are having it looked at ASAP!

Good luck!

mstang67chic

Going Green
The doctor looked at all kinds of things in my eye and it's fine. She said that nomally, the vision problems show up with the rest of the symptoms but for some reason (I'm weird) they didn't show up till now. It's normal and is part of the condition and should go away as the eye heals. She did dialate just the one eye and now I look all creepy and freaky (er). I hope it wears off soon....it's driving me crazy! LOL

Creepy eye: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/creepyeye.jpg

Thanks for all of the good thoughts! The board comes through again!

KTMom91

It takes quite a while (longer than I thought it should) for everything to be normal. Glad you're healing up!

Star*

call 911........call 911
O I C
DEWUC

RATTLE RATTLE

star - just be serious for ONE minute will ya?

Ms. Stang,

This letter is to inform you that I hope and pray you will have your vision and occular clarity back by morning. My deepest regret that you are experiencing visual imparity at this time.

I am,

Star

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl:

Star, if it makes you feel better, I took my sister in law to lunch for driving me to the appointment. When we sat down I realized I was a table over from my sister! (AND the baby who I loved on many times during lunch) She came over to get a hug, say my eye, JUMPED back and said "OMG....what's wrong with your eye????" It creeped her out just a bit.

And did I mention that I loved on the baby a lot? :bigsmile:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I know when I am having issues with my contacts that I get all blurry too. Now keep in mind that I am darn near blind without them, so that's not a surprise, but I'll swap them for my glasses and still can't see! Usually it goes away in a few days.

Rattling chicken bones too. Since that was dinner, it's easy to do... Gotta keep them from the dog anyway! (LOL - and I can't find the darn beads, too much stress lately!)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Here's a little thing that NO ONE told me in the eyedoctors office with my NEW contacts - (they swear they did and I did not hear them) but I KNOW they did not and they forgot to tell me :mad:

I have forever in a day used - Opticlear to clean my lenses - rewet and just give a bit of a refresh inbetween for dry eye. I started wearing new type (to me) lenses that allow your eyes to breath more. (they are the ONLY lenses that European optitians are allowed to prescribe and have been for 10 years - the non-breathable ones have been outlawed everywhere else but in the US. (nice tidbit)

Well - the Opticlear is NOT for use and will make your lenses oily and smear them. You have to use the new cleaner and refresher.

Ask your eye doctor if you are using cleaner and refresher that is compatible with your lenses - they MAY HAVE FORGOT TO TELL YOU ..:faint:

mstang67chic

Going Green
The stuff I use is what the eye doctor gives me when I get my lenses. But....I haven't worn my contacts since last week because of this whole deal. And I look really stupid with my sunglasses propped up on my glasse. :tongue: But thanks for the info!