A very good Friday morning my friends,

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Yes, we've made it through the week - well, almost. Today promises to be another beautiful autumn day & I hope to be out in it as much as I can be.

I've a physical therapy appointment this morning & a few groceries to pick up before heading home to a couple of chores. Nothing big - just on my mind & hadn't the energy to address it. May still not have the energy today - then it gets passed onto husband & kt. Simply the right thing to do.

The earlier I rise, the sooner I hope to get my prednisone on board. Hoping to turn my sleep pattern to just a bit more normal. Neuro doctor didn't recommend taking the prednisone before 4 am. I think I can manage that.

I got a new toy from a dear friend yesterday. A nintendo ds with a couple of games to keep myself busy during the early hours of the morning. One game is simply for play the other is called, I believe, Age Busters. I've been playing around with it tonight - having a good bit of fun.

It's always a day for a hug & an I love you to & from your family. Take care & have a good day.

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Free Choice Friday Morning!!!!!!!

As Linda said, we have made it through the week! When Friday morning dawns, it's a great day :smile:!!!!!!

Linda, did you stop having the groceries delivered? Hope you are able to accomplish all you set your mind to. Don't let kt see the DS!!!!!

If it's Friday, it's grocery day and putzing at the house so there is nothing to do over the weekend. easy child informed me last night that she has 1/2 day today. I didn't have that on my calender......She want to do something with me. I don't think she realizes that by the time she gets home, I'll have about 45 minutes before I have to go get difficult child.

difficult child has no plans other than no school over the weekend :pet:!!!!! easy child actually got her first photo job for pay tomorrow! She will be taking pictures of a building (inside and out) for a local historical society and will be paid $50 :picture:. Me, I'm taking advantage of the lovely fall weather and am having two friends over for dinner on the patio tomorrow night. Not too many nights left to sit out. As a matter of fact, we may eat inside if it chills down too much.

Wishing everyone a great Friday :its_all_good:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning (a second time as I also posted on Marguerite's thread),

Linda-Glad you are having fun with the Nintendo-it can be addicting!

Sharon-Very cool that easy child is getting her first photo job! It's neat she wanted to spend time with you this afternoon!

In the other thread I posted that it's just difficult child and me tonight. We'll hit the health club and then hopefully he'll be asleep early as yesterday was particularly rough.

Enjoy your Friday :flower:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Linda hope you get your sleep schedule down. I know I get all messed up at times and it is very frustrating.

Sharon hope the grocery shopping goes well. These days I tend to dread it.

Sharon Hope you have a good night with difficult child.

Today is easy child's b-day party. First bowling then the sleep over. Her father will hit town about the time she gets out of school. I can hold it together for her, I hope he can.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Beth

Marguerite

OK, we doubled up somehow. G'day to all, we just got back from dinner at the club. Lots of familiar faces, not too crowded, the obligatory poker machines - ah, it's good to be home! It's actually a lot nicer at the club than it used to be, but I still feel like a fish out of water in these places.

Linda, you will have a lot of fun with the Nintendo DS. difficult child 3 is never without his. He won a free game which arrived in the mail yesterday - a lovely surprise!

LDM, LDM, if easy child wants to do something with you, why not get her to help you bake a cake, or some biscuits? Then she can be putting it in the oven and watching it, while you get difficult child.

Sharon, I hope difficult child gets to bed early for you, to give you some sense of space.

Beth, all the best for the birthday party.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Marg,

when difficult child found out easy child was getting out early today, he asked if she could pick him up instead of me!!!!!! She said "yeah, you want to do something together after school?" "Sure", says difficult child. So, I guess I'm outa the loop!!!!!!

Sharon