Anyone have smelling salts?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I think I may need them.

difficult child is............he's...................sigh.

I almost can't say it through the emotion.

*deep breath*

difficult child is doing his LAUNDRY!!!! And *hand in front of mouth* hanging it up.

There are actually clothes....ON HANGERS...in his closet. I haven't looked in his dresser yet. He's got a wood floor and I'm afraid I'll bust my head open when I faint.

Andy

O.K. Those medications are working - What is exact list including dosage and times that he is on? I am going to insist that my difficult child gets those also. How long was he on them before this behavior started?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Get the video camera out!!! NOW!
Document this moment...
Did he fall and hit his head? Or is there a lady involved??? Monkey's flying out of someone's #*$

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've detected no obvious reason for this behavior. His medications are the same ones he's been on for years. No female that I'm aware of although I did mention that he needs to wash his blankets because they absolutely REEK. But that is something I've said before and his ODD is usually directed towards me so I'm pretty sure I can't take the credit.

I did venture in and look in his dresser. Socks and underwear.........in drawers! Jeans too! I didn't check more than two drawers......I was starting to get dots in front of my eyes.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Blink ----blink -----blink-----blink, blink.......blink.

Was he helping Toto put a plant up on a high shelf?

Are you sure?

"cause whatever hit her in the head MAY have hit him in the head too"

WOW -

WOW
WOW to the like billionth power.......floor? Really? Are you sure it's wood? When WAS the last time you saw it? Could be a fake wood floor.

(angels sing) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:angel3: another prayer answered

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yes! An acutal WOOD FLOOR!!! Of course, now that I can see it, I can also see all of the gouges, scratches and what appears to be glitter glue from 8 years ago.

klmno

Well, I was going to ask for the secret, but after a second thought- he MUST be thinking either girl or money. If either of those aren't it, I also would like to know the medications he is on. If I can't get difficult child on them, I will gladly pursue them for myself, thank you! :D (Lisa taught me that!!)

witzend

I got to thinking, and Everywoman has a point. He might want money. Whatever it is, just play dumb! You don't want him to stop, whatever is fueling this! And more than likely, you don't want to know why...

Fran

Former desparate mom
mustang, I would be in shock too. I can understand your disbelief. Whatever he got bitten with, please send our way.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok. I sooooooo badly need the bug that bit him to come and bite Travis. :mad:

Wowsers!!! :surprise:

I'm also seeing a girl somewhere in this senerio. I'm thinking if money was on the boy's mind he'd have probably already mentioned it. lol

She must be something to get difficult child motivated to this extent!! :rofl: :D

mstang67chic

Going Green
I haven't heard anything about anyone.......although....now that I think about it. Hmmmm. He DID just start working a couple of weeks ago so I suppose it's a definate possibility.

I may just have to go to Taco Bell next weekend for lunch. Muwahahahahaha.

Abbey

Spork Queen
The only thing worse is when they use cologne to cover up the smell. All 3 of my boys went through this very stinky phase. I don't think Jared has EVER washed his sheets. Eww.

I mandated that he either clean his room, or leave his window constantly open. So, window went open.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG....so funny you should mention that. When I was staying at Dad's last when step-mom was at her worst...I was in my brother's room using his computer. (He's 17) One of my sisters was in there too and bro was in the shower. He came in to grab some clothes, stood in the middle of the room, flapped his towel and .... well.....broke wind. Horribly.

Ten minutes later it was STILL there so he sprayed some Axe body spray. Didn't help. It just made the room smell like fart and Axe. NOT a good combo. :sick: