Arrest warrants

crazymama30

So does anyone know of any free sites I can look to see what s2bx's warrants are for? I called police tonight for him violating restraining order (trying to talk to me using difficult child) and officer said he had a warrant out, but I was so ticked off I did not think to ask what it was for. The sites I have found say they are free, but once you put in the info they want you to pay.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
There might be a link on the local police dept site where you can find the info for free. Nichole checks up on M and Katie occasionally. I don't seem to be able to find it but she has no issue.

Sorry to hear s2bx is being a pain in the rear.

((hugs))

buddy

I know when I check on difficult child's bio parents (i dont know why, he is curious about them so I have always thought well if they ever did get stable, and I knew it had been years maybe when he is an adult I could help him ...but, probably not gonna happen) I check the prison system and I think there was a spot that had a button to click for people who had warrants out. (by the way, bio dad is gonna get out of jail again...guess even 14 years later they are all still struggling. so sad, difficult child doesnt even know his old last name luckily. I kept his first name though, that just would have been mean)

KTMom91

I found a site that says your state doesn't have info on warrants available online, and to call your local sheriff's office. Sorry.

skeeter

every county is different. Ours it pretty extensive back to the mid-1990's online, and since husband is involved with court watch he has permissions to do deep dives. He doesn't have access to juvie, however.

keista

Down here you can view them through the county clerk's website. They have links for civil and criminal and from there you can tap into the court database which includes warrants.

H

HaoZi

Generally if they're available online, it will be a govt site, like city or county police, court, etc. Might not hurt to poke around online to see (or ask local police) if there is a local watchdog site, too. If your local paper prints warrants check their archive, too.

DammitJanet

Yeah, here we can look up warrants and court dates too. Gosh we would have been SOL if we couldnt have been able to keep up with court dates online because they tended to change court dates on Cory without ever sending notices to him. Of course, sometimes he also lost tickets too so we just kept the link to the website in my bookmarks and then I finally just put a link to it on my desktop...lol. We would check it about twice a week to make sure he didnt have a court date coming up anytime in the near future. I also had fun just checking out peoples names that I knew to see if any of them happened to get caught doing anything...lol.