Attention Please

Stella Johnson

I have been getting all your cards in the mail this week and last. I feel absolutely horrible but I still have not gotten all of mine together to send.:sad-very: Please forgive me. I'm going to try to get them out at the end of this week. So looks like they will be New Years cards instead.;) Just wanted everyone to know I haven't forgotten. It's just been crazy around here. Boyfriend is Jewish so we have double the holidays around here.

He got me the most beautiful coat that I got to open for Hannuka tonight. It's lambskin leather with a fox fur collar that goes all the way down in the front of the coat. I love it. His sister bought me the most awesome pajamas too. They are the "girlfriend" pajamas from Victoria's Secret. They are flannel but thin flannel so you can wear them year round and they are soooo soft. You guys have to get some. They have a deal on their website. If you put in a code you get free slippers and 20% off your order. The PJ's are half off too!

Steph

klmno

Wow- those are wonderful gifts!!

Don't worry about the cards! New Years cards are just as enjoyable!!

F

flutterbee

You know, I always hate how things come to a screeching halt the day after Christmas. I will love having something to open after Christmas. :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
Be late away!! The cards are the only thing I've done this year...and I didn't even send ones to family. Bad me. Guess that shows how much you guys mean to me.

Abbey

Fran

Former desparate mom
Stella, fox???!!!!
I love that boyfriend is being so thoughtful and sister is too.
Lots of holiday fun this year. You deserve it. He is getting a prize.