Book recommendation

Beta

Hi all--Just wanted to mention that I came across a book written by Melody Beattie, the author of Codependent No More. Her second book is called "The Grief Club." I didn't know she had even written another book and just happened to see this at the library. It's described as partly a self-help book and partly a memoir, and that's pretty accurate. I've read it through once and am re-reading it and just wanted to mention it because I think a lot of you would enjoy it and be helped by it.
We are, after all, all part of a "club" here, are we not? :)

MissLulu

Beta, I'm not sure if I already mentioned here or not, but I just read a book called When Your Adult Child Breaks Your Heart, by Joel L Young and Christine Adamec. I'm sure you (and lots of others here) will have already read it, but in case anyone hasn't, I thought I'd mention it. I found it very helpful.

Blindsided

Face the Sun
Hi all--Just wanted to mention that I came across a book written by Melody Beattie, the author of Codependent No More. Her second book is called "The Grief Club." I didn't know she had even written another book and just happened to see this at the library. It's described as partly a self-help book and partly a memoir, and that's pretty accurate. I've read it through once and am re-reading it and just wanted to mention it because I think a lot of you would enjoy it and be helped by it.
We are, after all, all part of a "club" here, are we not? :)
Thank you for the recommendation. I need all the help I can get.