Cannabis Oil

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by hkdwdbart, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Bart

Bart So Much Fun-Not!

So far Cannabis oil seems to be working a miracle on my son. We have only given it to him for 2 days but he's spent time with his son, talked to the family, unloaded the dish washer, took a shower and he's friendly. It's not a miracle in that he is still mentally and emotionally fragile BUT the depression is lifted. I want to encourage anyone who has a difficult child who suffers from depression to give it a try.

2. ksm

ksm Well-Known Member

Interested in where you order it from, costs, and how you take/use it.

Ksm

3. Crayola13

Crayola13 Active Member

Are you referring to the oil that is non-THC? My local herb shop carries that for about $30-$40. I asked the cashier about it, and he said it's good for body aches, but not much else. In my state, only the hemp oil is legal.

4. Bart

Bart So Much Fun-Not!

Cannabis oil is non THC. We got it at the Vape shop and put it in his Vape. I think you can put it on food and eat it if you don't Vape. It cost $110.00. Quite expensive! So far it is working miracles for us, I will keep you posted!

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I use the CBD powder for pain relief - no THC. It's been very effective for me.

6. ksm

ksm Well-Known Member

I know that there is Cannabis essential oil... How long does what you are using last when using in a vape? Ksm

7. Bart

Bart So Much Fun-Not!

Ksm, We are still experimenting. We estimate that the amount we bought will last 3 weeks. We are researching where to get it for a lower price though.

8. RN0441

RN0441 100% better than I was but not at 100% yet

Hi

Is this the same stuff as a prescription for medical marijuana?

9. ksm

ksm Well-Known Member

I don't believe it is. It's a legal item that can be purchased, even in states that marijuana is illegal. Ksm

10. Bart

Bart So Much Fun-Not!

He has been using it for a week now. He is less depressed overall, BUT still not motivated to do much. He did go on a date and he was happy about it. He does what I ask him quickly and he will have an actual conversation with us. It's worth continuing the experiment for a while longer. The improvements are there.......I will keep you posted!