Caught on tape and husband's response...

HopeRemains

I just want to say thank you to you all. The good, the bad and the ugly... I needed to hear it all. I'm sorry I haven't been very responsive, I've re-caught the bad flu I went through last week. Fun, fun!

I plan on leaving soon after christmas and going to my brother's. It will all work out... it has to, right? Thank you, ktllc, for arming me with the words to say: "I need to find some balance in our lives.". Simple, but sums up how I've felt for years very well.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
You're making a difficult and courageous choice.....my experience has taught me that when we make those hard choices, once it's made, there is a very real and very strong sense of relief, as if you have unburdened yourself. From there on, I'd bet things begin to fall into place for you...........My best wishes and prayers are coming to you along with very gentle and understanding hugs...........

DDD

I hope your relocation is helpful. Also I hope that you will not be available via cell phone for frequent emotional contact trying to guilt you into trying again. Hugs DDD

HopeRemains

I've already had the thought that I will have to turn my phone off for the first couple of days... I don't want him upsetting the little one, either, it's going to be hard enough as it is. I've had a couple of ex's who tried to play the emotional route/stalking, etc. It's going to be much harder to cut off for a bit because I have to maintain some contact for easy child.