Conduct Disorders Meet Up. Anyone interested?

BusynMember

We used to have a board meet up in a certain location, chosen in advance, every year. I believe they were successful and many met and became friends. If there is enough interest we can plan one for maybe later in 2017 or 2018.
This is to see if there is a level of interest to justify it.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
I'm interested. Would like to come, my husband too.

Tony and I already have a lot of travel and other stuff blocked out on our calendar in 2017, lots more open in 2018.

BusynMember

Anyone have an idea where to meet? We can make plans and evrn if just a few show up we can do it. Hotel? Camping? I would bring my husband too.

When? Spring? Summer?

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
2018 is good for me vs 2017 also. More time to save money and plan. If it is in the US make it somewhere easy to fly or bus into would be ideal.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Would be fun. Would just be me; husband has anxiety about talking about THIS.

2018 and it depends on where we'd meet. I have no extra vacation days ever due to having son out of state - visits etc.

BusynMember

I was thinking near middle of country where there are reasonable hotel rates and nearby camping options.

Any location suggestions?

Haha. I just googled up the middle of the U.S.

Anyone want to meet in Lebanon Kansas??

Seriously, is Colorado a good plae? We can all smoke pot...ha! Sediously a pretty state though. More south? Ketucky? Missouri? Illinois? Anyone?

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Haha. I just googled up the middle of the U.S.

Anyone want to meet in Lebanon Kansas??

Seriously, is Colorado a good plae? We can all smoke pot...ha! Sediously a pretty state though. More south? Ketucky? Missouri? Illinois? Anyone?
Illinois works for me from Canada bit can do more central.

Kathy813

Staff member
If you are considering 2018 in Chicago, I hope you are planning on the spring or summer. I can't even imagine Chicago in the winter.

:snowman2: