Darn. This. Dog.

TerryJ2

Aaarrrgh! I hate it when that happens!

Funny that the dog would choose your sandwiches over the pieces cut for the dogs. Very picky eater, there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! Too funny.

After so many years with fur babies, I've become quite skilled at keeping food safe from them. Still, every now and again they manage to surprise me.

donna723

My dogs are all small enough that if I put something far enough back on the counter, they can't reach it. Ragan loves butter and will sneak in to the garbage can and snitch the butter wrappers to lick them. Her favorite food is pineapple - she loves it!

They are sort of selective though. They get a good dry food and then I make up a homemade concoction to mix with it - it's ground beef, rice, and green beans. I make up enough for a week and freeze it. I used to use mixed vegetables instead of the green beans, and of course mixed vegetables have lima beans in them. Ragan is the only one of the three that would eat the lima beans! Just like little kids, rejecting the lima beans! I give the two Bostons their breakfast in their individual crates when I leave for work. I'd come home and Ragan had eaten all of hers. Katy's bowl would be empty too, but there would be a half-dozen lima beans on the carpet next to her crate! She had spit them through the wire grating on the door to the crate! I never did catch her doing it, but she hated them so much, she didn't even want them in her crate! My mixed breed, Freebie, is outside during the day and she stays on the porch. She would eat all her food except the lima beans - she would go through it all, pick out the lima beans, and line them up neatly next to her dish!