difficult child passed algebra

ksm

She was failing most the trimester - but got a solid B on the end of year exam... so I guess she was learning some things even though she skipped the class several times, was tardy 12 times and forgot to do (or hand in) lots of daily assignments. I have torn feelings... I truly feel that if she had failed, and had to repeat or do summer school, that maybe she would learn her lesson. I am afraid that she will try to skate by in the future and think she can pull it up at the end of the year. She did fail Computer Applications, but it is an elective and not a required subject. Still crossing my fingers on Science... It was a low D... if she failed that test, it could be a fail, and then repeat it class.

Two weeks till neuropsychologist testing. KSM

TerryJ2

Whew! A relief, but a concern, as well. I know exactly how you feel. My difficult child has been retaking Algebra I this semester. He memorizes the problems, not understanding the concepts behind them. I suspect your difficult child is the same way.

Bunny

I'm glad to hear that she passed, but I do understand your concern. When will she hear about the science class?

DDD

Glad it turned out....crossing fingers for the others. I remember clearly sweating the final grades with GFGmom...we didn't even know for sure that she was going to graduate until the day before. I'm rootin' for you. DDD