ER Question

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
No, not the real ER, the tv show ER.

I stupidly was trying to flip channels between ER and Greys last night for the last 10 minutes. Obviously, not a good idea and I missed some KEY parts! I hate when that happens.

Can anyone tell me what happened between Ray, smurfy John stamos, and Neela?? I know something happened and I just wish Ray and Neela would hook up already, but now it looks like Ray may be dead, since a truck ran him down last night. I hate John Stamos' character and wish he would just leave the show,,,he's not right for Neela. I wonder if this will may way for something to happen between her and the super nerdy surgeon DR. That would be cool. So can anyone fill me in or am I the only person on the planet who cares anymore about ER?? lol.

mattsmom27

I still love ER. There was stuff goign on in the house here while I watched, so I missed a few parts myself. The geeky surgeon kissed Neela, he was drunk, it was obvious Neela wasn't interested. Then John Stamo's character ( I don't like him in this show either) tried to get back together with Neela in a chat outside the wedding reception. At one point Ray overheard a bit of the conversation and walked away without Neela knowing he overheard (and misinterpreted the conversation). Neela refused to discuss anything with Stamos' character, said they'd have coffee another day to talk. He said you get together over dinner, end things over coffee. Neela said they'd have coffee and walked back into reception. There was a bit of a physical scuffle after between Ray and Stamos, overseen by Neela. Ray left the reception (sort of ejected). Then a woman at the reception, the one Neela was mentoring, kissed Neela. Rejected. I think everyone went mad with booze or something LOL. Neela then called Ray and left Ray a message on his phone. Then Ray got hit in the street. I'll be so ticked if they kill of Ray!

There might be more to the story but like I said, I missed parts myself. Hope that helps a bit though.

dreamer

when I saw Ray in the bar, I worried he might have some type of drinking related incident or accident, and then when the fist vehicle missed him, I let out a sigh of relief------- and then I FREAKED big time when he went to stand after dropping his phone.........I let out an involuntary shreik, and began to cry, for goodness sakes, LOL.

Add my vote to the Neela with Ray. I like STamos, but I do not like the character Gates, especially not with Neela. He does NOT bring out the best in Neela at all.

who was the little girl playing the flower girl? I do not remember her from any of the storylines.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yeah, I don't know who that little flower girl is either...?

I didn't realize who the girl was at first that kissed Neela, but then remember that Neela was annoyed by her during rounds with the nerdy surgeon guy! LOL - how funny that they threw that twist in there.

I let out a cry also, dreamer. As I've said before, I just love Ray's character.

'Chelle

It's been so obvious that Ray and Neela belong together. I sure hope he's just badly injured in another hospital or something. I don't think it's fair if they kill off her hubby and then kill off the one guy who's right for her. in my opinion lol. I just burst out laughing when the surgeon guy and then the girl medication resident both kissed her. It was just too funny. How much more complicated can they make Neela's life.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I have to tell you that I follow neela's story very closely because my difficult child could be her double! I mean totally, especially now that her hair is longer. I just hate seeing neela so angry and twisted inside. She needs peace and I think you're right - she and ray belong together. She's already lost so much too many times.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> it was a great episode, wasn't it?

i checked SpoilerFix, but there is no mention of what happens with-ray. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: while i love john stamos i have to agree.....this is his most unsympathetic character ever.

i love neela & far prefer her with-ray. they better not kill him off. she's had enough loss. doesn't seem like he could have survived such a cataclysmic accident tho.

kris
</span> </span> </span>