Good Morning Friday!

SuZir

Good morning!

:2cold:First time this winter it feels really cold today. Temperature isn't that low, around 10 F, but we have a nice north-eastern blizzard going on. All the way from Siberia, it feels at least. We had planned going to watch a bandy game tonight, but I think I will be a sissy and take a rain check on that. Standing two hours still outside in that weather just doesn't sound tempting. There are no amount of hot coffee and sausages that would make it tolerable. I think I will prefer my own couch, fireplace and a good book instead.

I'm also little bothered by curiosity. My difficult child had something in his Fb I'm not quite sure what it is about. If it is, what I think it is, I'm very happy, but I don't dare to ask, because if it's not, by poking into it I may well slow down the process of him getting there. But if it is about what I think it is, he has taken a big step forward in his interpersonal dealings. Would be a high time for that, too.

Hope you all have a good day!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning SuZir and all to follow! It's a Free Choice Friday morning - the best morning of the week!!!

You can send some of that cold weather here - we are having a heat wave - 72 tomorrow and 75 on Sunday -- not a snowflake yet this winter.....

A couple hours at the office this morning, a run to Trader Joe's, then my cousin and I are going to the early movies to see "Zero Dark Thirty".

Hope your Friday is a great one!
:fingerscrossed:

StressedM0mma

Good Morning SuZir and LDM and all to follow! SuZir, I hope your cold weather ends soon. We are quite rainy here this morning, and I am not complaining. It isn't snow. (Our blower is broken!) Enjoy your book tonight. LDM, sounds like you have a great day planned. COme back and let us know what you thought of the movie. I would like to see it, but not sure I want to spend $12 to get in.

I am hoping for a smooth morning getting difficult child into school, then it is off to the office to save some dogs and cats for a few hours, before I need to head back to school to pick difficult child up. (hate not having bussing) Not sure what is on for this evening, but I will bet there will be a few hours at the barn thrown in there. I will freeze watching her, but the calming effect it has on her is well worth some cold toes.

Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend everyone.

InsaneCdn

SM... those cold toes from standing around? Get yourself some "real" winter boots. Oh... maybe you don't have "the uglies" down there. Here? We all have them, and don't wear them, unless... you know it's going to be cold-feet time: Cheering kids on at the out-door rink, 'mobiling, the postman... We've got boots that are warm to -40. (doesn't matter if that's C or F it's the same number)