Good Morning Friends on Terrific(or terrible) Thursday!

cubsgirl

Good (Terrific) morning Rabbit!

Not much on my agenda today - doctor appointment and then cleaning up our house.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day!

Marguerite

G'day people.

Rabbit, I hope your Thursday isn't too awful.

cubsgirl, sounds like a fairly routine day you have planned.

I had another quietly stressful day. difficult child 3 has had several extensions on an assessment task. it's first week of school holidays, technically his extension finishes tomorrow. I saw his work today (he finally showed me) - substandard. Very. He's had two weeks working on this exclusively, and it's not good enough. I told him he needs to consider dropping out of school and looking for a job, because at this level of work output he will not pass. So he got underway and put in a lot more work for the rest of the afternoon. My stomach still feels in knots over this - if only he would get the job done, he could enjoy his school holiday. But instead he goofs off on the work he has, and doesn't get to fully enjoy his holiday either.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I need a holiday from school more than he does, I think.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
(snoort) G'day (points up) Don't you just love having that said to you in Australian? I love it!

And thank you too Rabbit! I appreciate the Good Morning wish!

Back AT ya babe!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooo hoooooooooo ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy train!!!!!!!!!! (insert rock music) crazy computer - just decides to jam all on it's own. And it apparently likes Ozzy. I push in Beethoven and it plays Ozzy.......I push in Brahams.......it flips to Creed.......Apparenlty the rock godz are telling me I need jumble instead of humble. So I'mjust going with it. (bangs head)

Thanks again rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaabieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

TTFN Aussie Lassie Roooooooo!

Hello Cubbie---------Come clean here - (point to house) and if you paint that's a bonus! FOR meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yeah!