GOOD MORNING MONDAY

RAZZLYNNE17

Good morning everyone, i hope you all have a nice week. :salute:

difficult child has his psychopharmacoligist appointment. today so my mom will take him to that, it seems the 90 mg of concerta has stopped working, due to weight gain. Well i'm off in search of coffee, have a great one everybody! :coffee:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning Jen & all who follow,

Jen, hope that a medication tweak helps difficult child.

It's :coffee: time - brewing even as we speak. I'll be waking kt in about 15 minutes or so to catch her bus.

Not much going on today except the annual mammogram. Nothing like a little body mashing to start your week. :rofl:

Enjoy your Monday - keep it calm. Find a moment of peace that is all yours today.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Razzle-I hope difficult child's appointment. goes well. Enjoy your day.

Had a nice night last night-I walked our dog 3 miles in 73 degree weather-unusual around here. I slept with our window open. It's 60 right now and they are calling for 79! I may need to go dig out some spring clothes.

After work today we have a get together for two women I work with who will receive a special award in our district. Then I have to pick up easy child from her talent show practice-she's running the lights.

difficult child goes back to school today and I'm crossing my fingers he has a good day and makes it through the week!

Enjoy your day! :flower:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
You snuck in-sounds like such an enjoyable experience you have planned today. Not! Hope it goes well.

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Morning on a No Meltdown Monday :coffee:

Just poured my first hot cup fresh out of the perculator, hmmmm..

Jen, hope a medication adjustment is the key for difficult child. Have a great day :smile:

Linda, smashing day ahead huh :faint:

Sharon, sounds like you had a nice weekend and have a nice day planned ahead of you. Fingers crossed that difficult child maintains today :hypnosis:

Typical Monday planned for me - general housework, laundry, etc. However, I chipped a molar yesterday (I think) so I'll be calling my dentist this morning. May have to take a run up the road for that.

Wishing everyone a great Monday and one that is Meltdown-Free.

Sharon

oceans

Jen- I hope the pharmacologist appnt goes well and some medication adjustments will help.

Linda- I hope your body smashing is over quickly!

Sharon- I hope it is a calm peaceful day today!

Sharon- Have a nice day. Hope the dentist goes well.

I am getting ready for work, and it is a vacation day for the kids. I am letting difficult child sleep late, but he will need medications before I leave. We are looking around for summer activities and found some possible sports camps that might work. difficult child is still doing exceptionally well. One less worry for the moment.

smallworld

Good Monday morning.

Jen, hope the appointment goes well.

Linda, body mashing, huh. Sounds like a fun time.

Sharon, after his good weekend, hope difficult child has a good day and week.

Sharon2, sorry about the molar. Hope the dentist can fit you in.

Oceans, you sound so calm since your difficult child started progressing. May it continue.

I've already been out to deliver difficult child 2 to her school. Her 6th grade class is taking a trip to Philly to see the King Tut exhibit. She won't be back until early evening. easy child is still snoozing away. I'll get her up soon for school. Not much on my agenda. Still chipping away at the taxes and health insurance claim forms. Papers are strewn all over my office. Yuk!

Hope you have a great day. Hi to anyone who snuck in.

tiredmommy

Good morning! :smile:
It's 7am and I'm already running late. Ugh!!! :hammer: I have to leave to bring Duckie to school within the hour for a special class project... something about a spacesuit?!?
Anyway, have a great day. :smile:
:coffee:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Good Monday morning all. It's very springlike here. I spent the weekend in PA. It rained all day friday and saturday. Sunday was lovely for the ride to the airport. I was thinking I needed an arc to get to the supermarket.

Raz, good luck with the pharmacologist visit.

Timer, hope all shows up clean on the mammo. I get mine done in Jan.

Wiped out, fingers crossed that difficult child handles going back to school. Your walk sounds nice. Enjoy the nice weather.

LDM, OUCH about the molar. Doesn't sound like fun.

Oceans= good luck with summer activities. I think it's good to keep difficult child's engaged in activities through the summer.

smallworld, the taxes seem to loom overhead for three months before we finish them.

TM, have a good day. Hope aliens come to take all the difficult child ness away.

I have the laundry,mail and general monday clean up to start. I'm not terribly energetic. The treadmill is calling my name and lots of paper work.
father in law is in rehab where he is learning to walk on new knee joints(2). Doesn't look easy or fun. He looks pretty worn out. I am returning when he is discharged to help out. M i l is pretty frail too.
I took easy child's graduation pictures to my mom (who stuffed us with gnocchi's) and m i l.
easy child in the meantime, gets sick with bronchitis while I'm away and has to go to the dr. It never fails that something happens when I'm away.
We are going to continue to call the agencies to see if there are services for difficult child. He made it through another weekend of work. yay. He hates it every day but he seems to be able to slug through it for two days. Sometimes, I am sad for him and his lost chances.

Hope your monday is peaceful.</span>

smallworld

Fran, my father had knee replacement surgery (also both at the same time) a year ago January. The recovery was long and painful, but so worth it in the end. It has given him a new lease on life. Hope the same happens with your father in law.

TerryJ2

Good morning everyone.
So many notes to reply to! Good luck with-the mammo Linda.
I had an excellent weekend and am having an absolutely horrid day. It's either way up or way down.
(I posted a sep note.)

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>smallworld, thanks for the story. I am encouraged that there are those who go through this and are glad. He looked pretty bad on Friday but he has since gotten some blood and has perked up. </span>