Good Morning on the Christmas Eve Saturday

LittleDudesMom

:rudolph: Good Morning Friends.

My Christmas Eve morning started when mom came into my bedroom at 3 am and said she couldn't sleep because the floodlight in the front of the house was shinning too much light in her guestroom! Unfortunately, I had to get up, go downstairs and outside where the flood was plugged in on the back porch! Once up, I'm up......

Gotta love the mom.........

I hope your holiday, for who celebrate, and your Saturday for those who don't, is relaxing and peaceful.

Sharon
:gingerbread:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Yikes! She waited until 3AM to mention the light? If she were one of our kids, they would have started to complain at 9 and gone on and on all evening long. LOL.
Merry Christmas Sharon and hope the holidays are full of peace, love and laughter.
My son's are home and my sister is here. It is a relatively quiet, small Christmas this year but our family has had a tough year with mom's illness and death that I didn't want to pressure anyone. I do miss them but they are in my heart and I'm sure we will talk several times.
Today is mostly some early preparation and puttering around. Nothing exciting. Lots of cookie eating I suspect. I'm hoping everyone sleeps in so that they are not too tired for the Christmas Eve late night activities.
difficult child came home with very light blond hair. easy child calls him "Billy Idol". girlfriend convinced him to do it for some role he is playing in a movie short they are making. I don't really care as long as it comes with clean hair.
My heartfelt good wishes to all of you. Raising a difficult child sometimes takes the sparkle out of holidays but try to remember they do grow up and move out. Their gfgness is always there but in a different form.

buddy

So sweet you helped her out like that in the middle of the night. I hope you have a great time with your family. Love, Dee