Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

As usual I'm up early for work. However, we easy child/difficult child is dog sitting (at our house) for my student teacher's dog and I am being thoroughly entertained this morning by her dog and mine. The visiting dog acts like he has major ADHD. He is in constant motion (he is also very little-a dachshund) and my lab is very calm. They are playing with each other and it's hilarious. easy child/difficult child said he didn't sleep most of the night-so far easy child/difficult child is in a good mood for not getting much sleep (we'll see how she is by this time tomorrow).

After work, I'm hoping to motivate myself to go to the club but have a feeling I may come home to sleep. This afternoon we are picking up difficult child for a four hour pass. We're not sure what we're going to do for that amount of time as it makes no sense to take him home (a half hour drive each way) especially with gas prices so high.

Tonight we will either sit home and enjoy a peaceful evening or we may go to my niece's because sister in law and brother in law are there visiting. Either choice is a good one.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day for Saturday.

Sharon/WO, I love watching dogs trying to engage one another in games. As for the gym - go if you can. Rest if you have to. It's all good.

We had a busy day today. husband & I headed off early, we left difficult child 3 at home. We ended up over at J's hospital, via the south coast. A long drive. I missed my eldest sister by half an hour, I'd hoped to see her but she couldn't wait, had to head back home. It's an even longer drive for her.
We chatted to W & her husband until it was time to head to the hospital for visiting hours. I visited J for about half an hour then left, meeting J's daughter on the way. I was glad to be able to talk to her.

We then headed home (both tired) then went down to mother in law's to cook dinner. We just got home.

Tomorrow it's church, then I have a candle-making workshop afterwards (if people remember). If people have forgotten, I might beg off. I haven't been sleeping well, I know it's stress and worry. Sleeping pill time again tonight, I think.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

Sharon- How about taking difficult child to see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"? It looks really funny! Get some rest and enjoy your guest!

Marg- I hope you find a way to get some more rest. Personally, I'd like to see you outright cancel the workshop. You need the down time.

We have a quiet day... I'm considering taking Duckie to the movies... we haven't been in a long time. My back is about 60% better but now I have to remember not to do too much... easier said than done!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!!

The mercury is to hit almost 80 degrees here today!

Unfortunately, since I spent Wed and most of yesterday working in the yard, I've got things to get done in the house.

But, cookout tonight....I may be meeting easy child's new boy interest for the first time. They are not officially dating, but they have been hanging out together for about a month. If he's not working tonight, he will join us for simple "dogs on the grill" dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.

Sharon

Farmwife

Ugh, husband and I are both horribly ill from a trip out for supper with the kiddos last night. Whole day was an exercise in suffering.:surprise:

Called the manager since the server was one of the worst I have ever had, I suspect her wiping her hand on her nose while handling others food is to blame. Offered me a free meal. I half heartedly laughed and declined. Said once we were done being ill it may be a long time before we go out again.

Trying to be sympathetic to husband who is usually super helpful but not today. Baby diva is extra difficult today and he spent the day napping. I may have liked a break...:( but ended up making him soup and "babysitting" them both.

difficult child is easing up on the 'tude. Thank goodness for small miracles. He was actually helpful. That, some comfy jammies with fuzzy socks for me, baby in jammies and doing pre bed playing with difficult child...alls well that ends well. After a yucky day just some boring t.v. and a recliner feels like paradise. Not to mention baby diva is using her happy inside voice, finally.

Amazing how simple pleasures mean more after going through heck.