Happy Birthday Dreamer!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
(Saw your post in the Friday Morning thread in the General forum).

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day! :hapBday:
Sounds like it's off to a great start!:bigsmile:

dreamer

THank you!

It is off to a wonderful start. :) It is such a nice day outside!
Son offered to make me grilled cheese for breakfast (thats what he knows how to make good, LOL) and difficult child offered to treat me to McDs for breakfast, LOL! (Her fav!)
They keep jumping up and down wanting me to open presents. LOL I told them we have to wait for easy child to get done working.
They were NOT happy to hear we prolly would not go out to eat till tomorrow nite, becuz easy child has to work tonite.....oh well.
I sure hope they can hang on to their good behavior. The kids are trying to figure out how to nicely tell dad he has to shower. LOL....(hope it does not backfire)
easy child was so tickled with herself, she bought me a gift with her money, drove herself to store- and then could not wait to give it to me. And instead of me waking her this morning, she woke me with a bright cheery happy birthday.
Somewhere along the line, things have changed and I am looking at my kids wondering gosh who are you and where did you come from? where have you been all these years? I am finding it pretty awesome today! wonder how long before their attention wanders ? LOL. Well, it has been a wonderful morning, for sure. I am gonna treasure it.

meowbunny

So glad you're having a good day. Birthdays like this should be cherished. So, what was breakfast? Grilled cheese with Mickey D's coffee?

klmno

Happy Birthday! It's good to hear that the weather and kids are on your side today! Maybe you could write down everything the kids have done today and stick the paper somewhere and save it.... for a more "rainy" day!!!