Hi Guys,

klmno

Hi, Janet!! It's nice to hear from you- especially to hear that you are getting better! There have been a lot of naked chicken dances and a lot of supportive thoughts and well-wishes, so darn-it, you should be well on your way by now!!

Thanks for stopping in and letting us hear from you- I hope each day you feel better than the day before....

Star*

call 911........call 911
you should see me cluckin here in sc for ya gal!!!!!

woooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you!!!!!!! Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
JANET! Great to see you online again...... hoping for continued progress!!!!!! Missed you like crazy.........

Jena

Hi :)

So glad to see you back, and better. You are a strong, strong woman.

I look forward to seeing you in here again!!!

muttmeister

Welcome back. It's great to see you here and we'll still be dancing to help you improve every day. Although on Thursday it may be a fat turkey dance instead of a naked chicken one but the thought is the same.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:bigsmile::welcomehome::bigsmile:

OH YEAH!! Janet's back!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

I suppose this means I can tone down the chicken dance a bit and move it indoors?? Good thing....my neighbors have really been complaining......and it's cold here.

Love ya, my friend. You've made my day, week, and Holiday seeing you here again!!! :D :D Now I have something to be truely Thankful for....YOU doing so much better!!

(((((hugs))))))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It is SOOOOO GREAT to see you back! You keep up the hard work and get outta that place soon! We think about you every day!!!

Steely

JANET - YAY!!!!! Your back!!!!!!:beautifulthing:

We SO missed you, prayed for you, did the neked liver dance, rattled beads!!!! SO glad you are feeling better.

Post more when you can.

Janet,

THANK YOU for "visiting" with us today!!!:D

I'm soooooooooo GLAD you're doing better!!!:D

I'm going to keep on doing that NEKKID CHICKEN DANCE until you're back home!!! Believe me when I tell you it's not a pretty site!!!

Sending lots of warm caring thoughts and hugs your way.... WFEN

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well what a wonderful surprise!!! You keep up the great work and get back here soon!!!
I am tired of being nekid!!! And I don't like LIVER!!!

Huge hugs

house of cards

Glad to hear from you! I am waiting patiently for you to give me the directions to the neked chicken liver dance...I feel so out of it not knowing but I thought I would wait til I can learn it from the best.