Holy moly. Two Brooms. With a twist.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Pretty sure the sky is falling.

Or hades is freezing.

Or something.

Yesterday, I had just taken the kids to the pool when husband called me to come help him in the hayfield. Two Brooms has assumed her usual position in the hayfield again this year, which is sitting in the car under a tree watching, or driving right behind you up and down the field. The kids obviously didn't want to leave, and are both water bugs, so I figured she could sit there and 'watch' them just as well as she can sit and watch a baler go round a field, so I called and asked if she would. She readily agreed.

She got hot after a couple hours and told them it was time to go. Wee refused to leave. She argued with him, and cgfg argued with him, and then, Two Brooms remembered some of the things I'd told her. And she quit arguing. Cgfg continued to argue with him, and she got onto cgfg and told her to stop. They gathered their things quietly, told Wee they were leaving, she made cgfg keep her trap shut, and they headed to the car. True to form, Wee followed.

On the way home, they saw a tractor like ours. Wee said it was ours. Two Brooms said it wasn't. Wee argued, and she argued back. And when she told me this, she said "and then I realized that was a mistake, so I just shut up. When we got to your house, he saw the tractor and told me I was right."

:faint: Who IS this woman? :confused::scared:

But wait, just like Billy...THERE'S MORE!

We were planning to make homemade ice cream last night. Cgfg asked to invite them, too. I said sure. But, before we got it finished, my ice cream freezer froze up. So cgfg called them to cancel.

Two Brooms offered to bring her freezer over to finish it up. So ice cream remained a go. Ok, cool. She got there, and said she had 3 freezers and why in the world does 1 person need 3 ice cream freezers, so I could just have this one.

:faint::holymoly::highvoltage:

BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE!

Mr Broom bought a new hay baler. I was involved with helping to get it home. Its a nicer one, with a computer monitor system and such. I told him he was crazy. husband usually runs the baler, he would tear it up. Mr Broom laughed.

Well....yesterday, husband got to poking buttons on the computer and screwed things up. And now, its broke. The baler was the last topic of conversation before they left last night, and as they left, Mr Brooms pulled me aside and said "You said it. You said he could screw up a rotten egg...." and just laughed.

:hypnosis:I think aliens are controlling them.

T

TeDo

Alien Abductions!! Invasion of the Body Snatchers! WOW!!! Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. You have my permission to gloat. A few "I told you so"s are in order.

:holymoly::hypnosis::abouttime:

keista

Did you move to Stepford? I hope 'these' ppl stick around a while.

Proof positive you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hey, MY mom is doing it too...............

And there was that huge neon orange orb in the sky last week............................

Hmmmm.

Enjoy it while it lasts. But I'd be sorely tempted to ask what had readjusted their attitudes, I'd never dare say a word for fear it would jinx it, but still, I'd be very tempted. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
The first thing that came to mind?

Hounds Orange orb.....NOT KIDDING.....

Score one for the PAINTED PONY!!!!!!!!

JJJ

LOL -- my first thought was the orange moon too :rofl: We've been together way too long on this board.

susiestar

Roll With It
I was thinking of that big ole orange moon and the ONLY thing that popped into my head was: "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!" (Came to mind in the theme song. I will not abuse you by activating my sing-a-link to let you hear me sing.)

Maybe the Killer tomatoes came to Earth in the giant ball of fire.