How do I change this ...?

donna723

I know I saw this somewhere but I can't find it now. In a lot of threads the order is now reversed, with the newest reply appearing on the top. If you want to read the entire thread, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up. Very annoying and confusing! Is there a way to change this? Or, am I just too grouchy this morning?

And, do my eyes deceive me or is that a SPELL CHECKER I see up there in the corner of the reply box! Whoopie!!! Sum uv us neeed it badley! Thanks!

Whoops! Meant to put this in "Watercooler"! Sorry.

Kathy813

Staff member
donna,

Go to User CP, setting and options, edit options, thread display, and set it to oldest first.

I hadn't even noticed the spellchecker. I clicked on it and it is something you have to download which scares me a little.

Anyone try that yet?

~Kathy

donna723

Thanks, Kathy! That worked.

I just saw the Spell Checker thingie - I didn't try it though. Not sure if I want to download anything either. My computer already has so much stuff downloaded to it, one more just might make it explode!

And I just noticed that my potato chip eating Eric Cartmen is BACK! Yea! I kinda missed the little guy!

Kathy813

Staff member
I also switched the thread display to show 40 posts per page. That way I don't have to change pages when I am reading a thread since the new forum doesn't have an "all" option.

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I see that my avitar is also back.;) And my sig too.

Hmmmm, as for the posts being in reverse order.....I haven't noticed that. Mine are showing up as they always have.

The feature I like is being able to see a whole page of replies while I'm posting my response. Keeps me from having to pop in and out to recall what I've read. (which I used to have to do alot) lol