I called the security officer. He said that they had already made their decision and forwarded it to HR days ago but he was not allowed to discuss it with me because it was turned over to HR, so I would have to either wait for them or call them. So, I called my HR contact. She said that her super has been gone on vacation for 10 days and won't be back until tomorrow. (You think she could have mentioned that to me last week?) Anyway, she said the answer was probably in the super's email, which she would have to catch up on after coming off vacation but she would try to give me some feedback tomorrow. She said no one else there is allowed to go into that email. I stressed to her that I have people waiting on me here to give some sort of answer so if she could at least let me know tomorrow if my clearance went thru and what to expect, it would be greatly appreciated. I had a feeling- yesterday I told difficult child to call me Tues night.