I have great news!

tiredmommy

I saw Flash today! He's the stray I've been trying to catch for a year now. He's very quick, hence the name. :pet: We have a food bowl on our porch for him and our dryer vents under the porch so he has had it pretty well all in all. But I hadn't seen him since around January 10th and I was concerned he had succumbed to the harsh winter we were having. Food was even left in the bowl. :(

But he's okay and I just might catch the kitty soon and get him put up for adoption! :thumbsup:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Whew! That's a relief! It's got to be so hard for strays when the weather's bad like it is there.

So you mean you aren't letting Duckie have another kitteh? ;)

Out here, the coyotes just take care of the strays! I saw one roaming the streets today at 9:30 in the morning! The recent fires have put a strain on their food supply so they're out combing the neighborhoods for easy pickin's.

Last edited:

tiredmommy

Gcvmom- I've absolutely forbidden anymore living creatures enter this home since I'm the one that cares for them. Not even sea monkeys.

That's what I'm thinking, Loth. I just wish I could catch him so that he would receive vet care, get neutered and be placed up for adoption. Plus, there would be less baby kittehs in the spring to live as strays.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hope you can catch him soon.

This bad weather has brought them out in droves here. I've got a pile of cats in the straw lined doghouse on the front porch tonight. The huge bowl of food lasted maybe a half hour.

Silly part of that is that the dog house and food is actually for Willie. But I'm laying odds that he's held up in the neighbor's house again, snug as a bug while all the strays enjoy he's bounty on my porch. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
I've absolutely forbidden anymore living creatures enter this home Not even sea monkeys.

ROFLM seamonkeys off.......OMG

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!!