I was bad

Abbey

Spork Queen
Too funny, Shari. Yes, I have a collection of backs from people that should have been very wary. ;)

My father in law has the same disease as Star. He collects ceramic turkeys. He's been know more than once to give a gift yet the turkey is missing out of it. (Remember...this is WI. They love stuff like that.) He's taken them from people's houses, too. Know they know to hide them when he comes over.

Abbey

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ya know, Deb, without going several hundred miles farther south, you can't get a crew with much redder necks than the people around here, and...well...I guess the point is...besides salt and pepper shakers at Thanksgiving, just where the he!! do you get enough ceramic turkeys to collect????

Star*

call 911........call 911
OK Tm - I gonna DJ from my CORNER! :tongue:

Abbey and Shari and Chickey girl - click on youtube link.....snicker

I grew up listening to these guys. They originated in my home town and still have a street named after them.

Sings - THE BACKSNATCHER.....BAAAAAACK SNATCHERS.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVC2j_Kdw8c"]YouTube - the o'jays-back stabbers[/ame]

Abbey

Spork Queen
I will go on record that I *AM NOT* a backstabber. I just patiently watch for those who don't watch their back, ie the donkeys. I have a few hung in my corner. And yes, the door is locked. No restealing. Actually, it would be re-restealing.

Abbey