I'm warped

TerryJ2

I just got the mail. There is a foldover postcard from Victoria's Secret that advertises in big letters, "Free Panties!"
I thought, hey, I'll give this to my difficult child...
:tongue::D
OMG, if I don't laugh, I'll cry. I don't know why that struck me so funny.

N

Nomad

I think its called "gallows humor."
I've had those moments. If I were you, I would refrain from saying this stuff to outsiders. Some of them might think you've gone :confused::laugh::faint:.
by the way, better to laugh than to cry. Also, when the going gets tough, the tough eat chocolate for breakfast.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Twisted, tweaked, cracked, screwy, whacked, crazy... yeah, I think that about sums it up! Welcome to the club :D

Speaking of Victoria's Secret.... This past weekend I found two "Where do babies come from?" books and a Victoria's Secret shoppping bag with a holiday motif (scantily clad babes in Santa costumes) under difficult child 1's bed. I'd accidentally walked in his room a few nights earlier and he was intensely focused on one of the books... he was embarrassed, I was embarrassed. I have to learn to knock!

But as for that STORE, I really HATE the in-your-face sexuality it pushes. I don't even like walking by their display windows in the mall, especially with the kids in tow. And of course, they have a very prominent and central location in the mall ...

Abbey

Spork Queen
I think Abbey might need those.....give the neighbors something to gawk at, while she's having her morning ciggy.

Loth...you just HAD to say that!!

by the way...I DO have some nice panties, not all grannies. I just am picky about when I wear them.

In fact, I think I'm going out RIGHT NOW with a pretty pair on. (Why do they call it a pair when it's really just one item? Things I ponder.)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
(has no doubts Terry is warped) welcome to the club:tongue:

I went from sexy thongs to safety underwear - you know the kind that are so big if you HAD to jump from a plane you could use your underpants for a parachute.

OH OH -

WHAT do you suppose Geronimo said when he jumped out of a plane???

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:faint:

tinamarie1

speaking of panties...i had to explain to easy child the other day that girls have 2 kinds of panties. the not so pretty ones that are worn during that time of the month and your nice ones can be worn at all other times. she looked at me like i was off my rocker.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
speaking of panties...i had to explain to easy child the other day that girls have 2 kinds of panties. the not so pretty ones that are worn during that time of the month and your nice ones can be worn at all other times. she looked at me like i was off my rocker.

:rofl:

Yep. She'll learn.

Terry, I'd most likely have handed it to easy child or difficult child. *snort* But then I've always had a warped sense of humor. :rofl:

Nichole's panties by the way...........OMG please! Why does she even bother with them? Their hardly more than a string, even in the front. I go to wash them and I start cracking up. I just can't help it. :rofl:

KTMom91

Lisa, try hanging those panties on the line! I don't use the dryer during the summer, and I had the worst time trying to find enough fabric to use a clothespin. Hubby would just hang them from the ends of the clothesline when he helped with laundry.

Abbey

Spork Queen
First of all Terry, you NEVER open yourself up on this site as being warped. You will probably have several (unnamed) who will second your opinion.:peaceful:

I, personally, have taken the 'pantie' issue to a new level. I've just started wearing my husband's boxers. Now THAT'S a sexy sight.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I, personally, have taken the 'pantie' issue to a new level. I've just started wearing my husband's boxers. Now THAT'S a sexy sight.

So Abbey, does that mean you'll reciprocate for husband? I mean, it's only fair you let him wear your granny panties if you're gonna wear his boxers...

Abbey

Spork Queen
So Abbey, does that mean you'll reciprocate for husband? I mean, it's only fair you let him wear your granny panties if you're gonna wear his boxers...

Now THAT would be a sight. He and his big old beer belly in a thong. I think I'd faint.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay JUST HOW RICH ARE you guys that you have 2 sets of underpants?

WOW am I out of my league here or what? I'm sewing the elastic back into mine so that if I do bend over someone doesn't think it would be cute to snap the elastic and get knocked out - so essentially sewing my underpants saves lives.

DF did the bra strap thing ONE time - ONE. :mad:

TerryJ2

Okay JUST HOW RICH ARE you guys that you have 2 sets of underpants?

Hey, no problemo. Just send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll mail you 2 free pair of painties. No telling where they came from though, except that difficult child had something to do with-it ...

:916blusher: