Leaving in the am for baby birth!

DammitJanet

Havent heard anymore rumblings since the beginning of the week when she was having braxton hicks contractions which stopped on their own. Last time they weighed the baby two weeks ago, he was weighing in at 8lbs 10 ozs so we expect this one will be a big boy...lol.

If nothing happens between now and next tuesday, Micheal should be delivered at noon on Tuesday.

We are just heading up tomorrow since Tony has off work now and all next week. We can hang out and do whatever until she has the baby and then...well hang out then...lol. We will come home next saturday.

Keep praying for a brown haired, brown eyed baby. Freckles are an added bonus!

I will check in from time to time but it will be sporadic. They dont have internet so I have to go to WIFI spots.

lmf64

Janet,
you're in luck. All of the hospitals around here are hot spots. Maybe the one she is in is too. Please post when he's born with details.

donna723

Janet, how exciting! Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful visit. Best wishes to mommy, daddy, and little Michael.

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
A NEW GRAND NEPHEW FOR ME TO SPOIL!!!!! (insert silent scream) YIPPEE!!!:tongue:
He's going to have a lot of WONDERFUL Great-Aunties! :laugh::laugh:
Safe-Journey Janet & Tony!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm a bit late coming in but have a great trip and good luck on the new bundle!!!! Keep us updated when you can!

*thunks self on forehead*

Darn! I was at a fair today and some of the games had stuffed toy snakes as prizes. I should have got one and sent it to you for Jamie and/or the kids! LOL