Mayo Clinic soon. Waiting for the referral to come though - should be in the next couple of weeks or so. There is such uncertainty of what is going on in my body; the doctors (heck, I) really want to find answers. And given the special needs of the tweedles & the need to plan in respite & other possible needed services to help sort this out & get any & all possible treatment needed in place. Mental health CM is in the loop & is starting to search out possible shelter for kt when & if needed. It's only 80 miles south of here - that's a plus. Likely, it will be a 2 day consult with tests & then head back down. Just waiting for a date.