Mechanical hand gave me the finger!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I had some kits to make mechanical hands with. My daughter just came in with one and used it to give me the finger!! Said thank you started doing it yesterday!! I have had words, but geeszle, what will they do next???

Star*

call 911........call 911
I would have mooned her - it shut my finger toting teen right up.

AND YOU KNOW I DID IT TOO! I said well if the first part of your life gave you PTSD then THIS (DROPPED MY SWEATS) should just put you over the edge! By the way kid - thanks for the finger.

OH the scars that must have left in his mind. hahahah (insert evil laugh) But I never got the finger again. (insert chipmunk chatter laugh)

I am inventive on the fly if nothing else! I told you my name should have been MOON shine.

Steely

:rofl:
You guys are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star, you may be on to something here. Perhaps the moon-ing thing would be the perfect deterrent!!!!
God only knows a boy does not want to see his mom's patootee..........just like I don't want to see his blab-ing, cursing mouth, or his lovely choice of the finger.
Hmmmpppfffffffff.........ideas. :wink:

susiestar

Roll With It
I think the mooning would just spur them on to bigger and better. I told them I wanted a 5 paragraph article on WHY it was INAPPROPRIATE to give your mom the finger!! That will teach them!!

They hate essays for punishment, but I get some funny ones!

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
I like the essay idea. Those would be cool to pull out in years to come and put in scrap books. I have one we had difficult child write on why you should not curse in school and it's hysterical.

susiestar

Roll With It
That is one of the reasons why I love the essay. A 7yo writing an essay on not giving the finger is a riot!! When I finally figure out what he wrote I will let you know.