Ms. Crankypants here...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Me whine too???? PWEEEZE?????

Just cause.

And Star*... I can make the cats give me funny looks, but it's the DOG who runs and hides. AND trembles. All I have to do is yell. Not even at him. I'm outSIDE and he hides under my desk. Or husband's feet, under his.

The first time I ever blew up at the difficult children (difficult child 2 kicked oldest cat), I thought they were both going to have heart attacks (5-y/o and 8-y/o at the time).

BUT... I can't do a single look or the tree thing. Maybe a twig if I'm lucky. So you have me beat. Except... I'm thinking an actual barrel.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Suz,

I think you should just go home.......

Have a box of whine er.....wine (A light fruity Califonia blend)

Soak your aching feet

And listen to the sound of silence.....

(I'm sending you a complimentary case of PMDD duct tape) - it has other uses if you are not PMDD....:tongue: Puts coworkers RIGHT to ease -and - I might say - makes them avoid you for the afternoon.

witzend

Hitting the Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio even as we speak. Fruity! Nice after three days work weeding the flower beds!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, it was a little better today. Not much, but a little. And tomorrow is Friday. I should go in on Saturday but I made plans on Saturday to force myself NOT to go in and try to catch up.

But really...........why don't people answer emails in a timely fashion? Why is it that every single daggone thing I delegated this week to my staff came back wrong so I either had to send it back two...or three....times...or to save time I had to do myself? Not to mention many other work-related frustrations. At present I have 72 projects I'm juggling. I kid you not. It's a miracle I'm not wearing a straight jacket or wiping drool from my slacken jaw.

Ah.....................thank goodness for my current favorite....(dry, not sweet)....Pinot Evil...it's a terrific inexpensive pinot noir box wine from France and gets its name from the 3 monkeys as their logo (see no Evil, speak no Evil, hear no Evil)

:wine:

Thanks for the company, gang. Here, I'll pour you a glass, too.

:wine: