My son is dead.

LoveSushi

Oh honey. I have no words. Every day I come here, expecting and yet praying that I don't see a post such as this. You are in my prayers. We are all in my prayers, daily. *gentle hug*

ksm

I just don't know what to say... I can't imagine what you are going thru, and when I try, it is my worse nightmare. I hope you have family and friends to comfort you. That time will bring you peace. That you can just breathe... Prayers. Ksm

Lil

Oh Blackgnat...I'm so very, very sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through. This is all our worse nightmares and I just have no words. I am so sorry.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Sitting here with tears in my eyes. My heart aches for you, and your son. I am so sorry. Please know all of us are here for you, sending our collective prayers, thoughts and love your way.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
No words can express the feeling I have inside reading this. I am so very sorry for your loss. He is in a better place.

Praying for your strength during this difficult time.

Percy

My sympathy for the pain you must have experienced that brought you to this forum, and for the loss of your son. I hope that you can avail yourself of any virtual and non-virtual resources that can assist you with the practical things you must now deal with, as well as your grief and suffering.

pasajes4

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with every parents worst nightmare. Many gentle hugs and prayers for your family.