My son is dead.

blackgnat

Found crumpled up on someone's front yard a few hours ago. Autopsy tomorrow. No real details yet. I am on vacation in Spain but will be flying back tomorrow. There are no words...

recoveringenabler

Staff member
BG, I am so, so very sorry. I don't know what to say.....I'm sending you as much love and care as I can muster.....I hope your son can rest in peace now......and that you can find peace too.....

TheWalrus

I Am The Walrus
I cannot even imagine the emotions you are going through, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Crayola13

Found crumpled up on someone's front yard a few hours ago. Autopsy tomorrow. No real details yet. I am on vacation in Spain but will be flying back tomorrow. There are no words...
I'm so sorry. He's no longer suffering, but I know you are. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that he is at peace and resting in God's arms.

Calamity Jane

How awful for you; you must be going through the gamut of emotions and questions. You tried everything you could and more to help him avoid this outcome. You must know that. I'm so terribly sorry.