Okay.....one of you has to

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
break down all the emails on the trip update. I'm not able to follow all that's going on & why. :help:

Can I get a clear, concise email or even a phone call? It would help me immensely.

by the way, after talking with my brother he told me guys would just tell you where & when & then meet at the nearest bar after check in. :stopglass::cheers:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Me too. I have a vague idea... I know where I am staying, and where we are eating dinner Saturday... but...?????

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda it's not just you dear. :) I'm not making head nor tails of them either. Lucky for me I'm riding with Stang and bunking with Stang........and she can follow the emails. :D

mstang67chic

Going Green
I don't have your phone number but here's the deal....I believe. Once we check in, some of us have handed out (via email) our cell phone number. Give one or two of them a call and someone will come find you. Erm...now I just need to remember who all will be there on Friday. Daisy and I won't get there till noonish on Saturday so keep your eyes peeled!

Ok........just checked my emails and found that I do have your email. I forwarded the list to you that was made up with our names and phone numbers if we gave them. Someone who will be there Friday want to post to let her know who to call?