Please Pray for husband

weenie1

crazy mom
MY husband is having neck and spine surgery on fri the 25th. I would really appreciate it if yawl would pray for him.

We are very nervous about this surgery, I know he going to be alright but I can't help but be a little scared. I just think that a little prayer wont hurt.

Thank yawl for being here for me and my family.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Prayers going up that husband's surgery goes extremely well and that he recovers quickly without incident.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well you got it sista for da mista! ;) :angel3: - been there done that - take a nice interesting book with you.....and some sani wipes.....and a snack and a bottle of water....and a charged cell phone...and a sweater.....and some chap stick, and some ear plugs, and some tylenol for yourself, and some change for the vending machine *just in case your snacks get boring, and kleenex in case you cry.....and hand sanitizer.

THat should do it - the power of the board is with you. (we really need a Star Wars font) and a Yoda Smilie:laugh:

Hugs

Mattsmom277

Prayers and speedy recovery wishes coming your husband's way.
Remember too that it is a strain emotionally but also physically on the spouse (that being YOU). Don't forget yourself through his surgery and recovery. Get as much rest as you can and do what you can to lighten your other life loads until he's up and motoring around again.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Dependent on what sort of surgery he is having, he could be laid up for quite a while.

Be sure to speak with the hospital social worker/in home care person and see what is available to you once he is released.

Don't be ashamed or afraid to take advantage of outside supports. You will need them and if they are available there is no sense in paying out of pockket for them

weenie1

crazy mom
sorry i havent replied but my computer was down but i just wanted to let yawl know that husband's surgery was rescheduled until oct. 16th but he decided he is going to wait till Jan. Say's we have too much going on in the next few months. He don't want me to stress over bills and the holiday's. I told him it was up to him.