Scared to death....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm in the process of setting up care for kt thru either my nieces & PCA or respite. Also seeing neuro doctor on Monday & will discuss the best way to travel. Once I know that's in order I can make travel plans ~ given the cost of gas & the length of time in the car I may fly. Have to check out prices.

by the way, Janet, not yet in a wheelchair - using a walker & quad cane though.

Thank you all for your encouragement.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh Linda I wish and hope you will come.
You have helped me so much since my first visit here.

I have so much anxiety... just like Flutterby said, thinking about this at times can get terrifying.
The driving for me the new things all of it. I can't take Xanax to drive. LOL
My husband was going to drive me and then take off to go visit friends or family elsewhere. But I am determined to do this, on my own!
We should be a great group!
But when you think about it, what better group to be with?

busywend

Linda! I agree with therapist - this will be a good thing for you to venture out for.
It will not be too strenuous. The only 'event' which is optional is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Other than that, I think we will all be hanging around laughing it up!

Heck - you will feel like you ARE at home!

(just no computer ;) )

jannie

trying to survive....
How many people do you think will be coming to this gathering? I wish I could attend, but we will actually be out of town that weekend. Have fun !

Andy

Yes, you best all be taking your laptops and have one non-optional hour to sit down and fill the rest of us all in on the good times we are missing.

Timer, I wish I was able to go. I don't know when I will be making the next trip to your neck of the woods. I will give you a call when I am nearby. In the mean time, take a run to I-Hop and have a Strawberry Crepe from their Strawberry Festival menu. Yumm Yummm!

donna723

Linda, I'm so glad you have decided to go! That's just wonderful and I think it will do you a world of good! So sorry I won't be able to go but maybe there will be another one next year????????

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yeah Linda!
I'm so glad you decided to go!! I'm still trying to figure out a way but am not too optimistic. Times like this I wish there was a way to be in two places at once!