Shhhhhhh - Housewarming Party for Susie* new house - Friday Afternoon One ish -

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay (picks flowers from hair descreetly throws them behind furniture as we're walking) and OH I understand (Brushes lilac branches from back of evening attire....) DDD (picks more lilac petals off hair and tosses into water fountain then quickly bends elbow beind head) UH HUH _ nods.....yes - I completely understand......smiles...

DDD

:bigsmile: All Irish adults "bend their elbows".....as often as possible, lol. Now the Lilacs...well, clover is more likely. DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SO SORRY that I missed this!!!!! I hope y'all are still hanging around, or can come back tonight! I wound up wiht some bug and spent much of yesterday barfing.

We did find out the bank cannot even get the sale before a judge until June 7, so the move will officially be May 18. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful because moving while you are sick is just awful. We will have most everything moved over by then, and a party before then is perfect - could be a girl's night out!!!

I feel so bad for missing my party! My first ever house warming that anyone came to!!! (We tried when we bought our first house - the people who insisted we have the dang thing couldn't even bother to show up because some stupid game on the tv. They were husband's best friends for years too. So he hates having parties now.)

You are just the SWEETEST people on earth!!! I love you so much!!!