So, how was your thanksgiving????

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well.......as you can see by the time I post this.......it's late and I'm just getting back on.

Crazy day. No difficult child stuff. (thankfully) But still more than a bit crazy.

easy child was supposed to help with the cooking but fell asleep on the couch at home. She failed her glucose test and is having blood sugar issues. (has the longer version on friday) So the whole dinner fell onto me, and ladies I haven't done the whole shabang in years. From turkey to homemade pies! Lordy!

I have several new burns to show for my effort. Which of course means the meal turned out delicious. Just hectic with a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old doing all they could to "help"........and grown ups coming and going ect. LOL Darrin wound up washing dishes. I haven't got a clue how he finessed himself into that position, but he didn't do a bad job. I just had lots of water on the floor.

I am sooooooooo exhausted. But back up early in the morning to study chemistry. And Nichole's tutor will be here around 10am.

Animals were very happy. Molly and Betsy each got everyones leftovers, so basically got an entire dinner to themselves. Rowdy and the cats got all the leftover meat on the bird carcass plus the giblets and were thrilled. I think a stray dog even got himself a bit. lol

Off to crash again. Hope I don't dream about doing chemistry junk again tonight. blah!

Jena

Lisa

I'm sorry that the dinner fell on you! I can totally appreciate the "burnage" over the meal thing! I burn myself just making a normal dinner LOL.

I'm sorry to hear that her glucose levels are off that way.

Good luck tomorrow with the studying. Keep us posted about easy child.

:)