Some of you may remember me??

TerryJ2

Hi,
I'm glad you are exercising and you got blood work done.

Is there any way you can wake up the little one first and feed him, b4 his brother is awake? That way you could minimize some of the fighting.

Also, maybe you could direct your difficult child to use energy doing something goofy that will entertain his brother, like run in circles around the kitchen table while the 4-yr-old eats, and have the 4 yr old learn to count ea time his brother passes by. It will still be noisy but it will be controlled noise.

Just a thought.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
honey we can hold hands, we're in different places but the same, one step at a time, we are all here for you

ME & THE BOYS

Thank you again for your responses.

I couldn't get my younger son up any earlier than he get's up now and the older one hears everything. Anyone up and he's up.

He does such distracting stuff that even my little one doesn't find it amuzing. He too just wants to sit and eat in quiet, rather than listening to his brother, being teased, watching him run around eatting nothing disturbing everyone else.

I am at my wit ends in stress. I feel my little son feels the same.

Amazeofgrace..........how are we in the same situation? Single and doing this alone? I am worn, stressed, exhausted and don't just want to survive parenting. I want to love it.
Parenting him (my challenging son), is a daily...........daily, I don't know what. It is not fun.

How do we survive? What can we do?