Uhm.....like am I the only guy here?

buddy

I'm a NASCAR fan by default ...it's my son's high interest area so I've learned. He was a super happy camper that Jimmy Johnson didn't win again....still talking about it. Go ahead and talk about whatever hits ya and put a blindfold on if you see any pms or menopause talk, lol!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Go Packers!!! Also, I'm a die-hard Michigan Wolverine fan!! We have season tickets and don't even live in Michigan. I'm not much into racing but others are.

S

Signorina

Ummm....feet are in WI but my heart is in Chicago .... GO BEARS!!!

(and GO PACKERS unless you are playing the Bears and then see above)

(and BOO VIKINGS)

S

Signorina

Sorry Buddy.

The only thing that Packers Fans and Bears Fans can agree on is a mutual dislike of the Vikings.

I told easy child 1 that he would not be able to come home ever again if he became a Vikings Fan...

FWIW-when he was accepted, his school sent him a T-Shirt depicting the (school) mascot wearing a Cheesehead. LOL

H

HaoZi

Titans and Colts fan here. And Peytan Manning. :)

I despise Patriots, Cowboys, Ravens, and Rams.

buddy

My stepmoms family live in Wisconsin and they pass a cheesehead hat back and forth, it does get horns and purple decorations as the years go on, lol! Don't let easy child wear his cheese hat on campus!

InsaneCdn

Ummm.... Parker?
From one Canuck to another... American football fans are not to be messed with. As you may have noticed.
And while your sig doesn't even give away your Canuck status... being a Stamps fan even pegs your province (or at least, the fact that you've lived there at some point)... or at least the fact that you live west of the Ontario border... just sayin'.

Cars? Well... that depends on whether you're talking REAL cars, or not. Anybody with money can get a set of luxury wheels. But real cars... REAL cars... well, there's not a man in our house who isn't stir-crazy over cars - and when it comes to cars, we're ALL "men".

B

Bunny

Football?? Did someone say FOOTBALL?? Go Giants!! Go Jets!!!

Yes, I root for both hometown teams, although the way both of them have been playing lately leads me to believe that I won't have alot to root for come January. I hope the good Jets team shows up on Thanksgiving night!

SuZir

Giants, Jets, football?!? Phyi!!! Real football on the other hand... Zlatan is a god! And Messi isn't bad either. And while this may not be Liverpool's year, they will come again!

trinityroyal

Aaaaarrrrrrggggoooooos! (C'mon, I HAVE to root for them. My city is where all sports teams come to die horribly. Leafs, anyone?)

As for cars, I like mine classic, thank you very much. I am currently drooling over a mint-condition 1972 Chevelle with the royal blue and white war paint, which I will never afford unless my lottery tickets come through.

Parker

Cars? Of course I'm talking about real cars...I own a 62 Mercury, her name is Gertie she is my La Blonde. :D

You haven't shown your allegiance to the Argos or the Stamps, so, who's it going to be? I'm waiting..<tap,tap,tap>

Ummm.... Parker?
From one Canuck to another... American football fans are not to be messed with. As you may have noticed.
And while your sig doesn't even give away your Canuck status... being a Stamps fan even pegs your province (or at least, the fact that you've lived there at some point)... or at least the fact that you live west of the Ontario border... just sayin'.

Cars? Well... that depends on whether you're talking REAL cars, or not. Anybody with money can get a set of luxury wheels. But real cars... REAL cars... well, there's not a man in our house who isn't stir-crazy over cars - and when it comes to cars, we're ALL "men".