Video for IEP team

Sheila

A warrior mom's effort to introduce her son to the IEP team:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-1N-5S-YKM"]YouTube - Danny IEP 2006[/ame]

Saigon

erudite bum
wow i am impressed with this video achievement and lucid message..please let me share my own on my proposed website i entered as an IDEA in crowdsourcing site in cambrianhoxxx.com

Sheila

Hi Saigon and welcome

I edited your post because it is outside the scope of the forum and is an advertisement. Please contact the site owner if you wish to advertise.

Saigon

erudite bum
Hi Saigon and welcome

I edited your post because it is outside the scope of the forum and is an advertisement. Please contact the site owner if you wish to advertise.

Ohh thanks , though i think it isnt a SPAM and i just want to share the video...honestly the proposed site hub idea havent take off... please check

it would be nice if some visitors around here take a look and see how we could all collaborates on such idea i am proposing.

Anyway glad to be around.

Sheila

If you have comments pertinent to IDEA to post or support for a parent to post, feel free to do so.

However, As I explained previously, you'll have to clear this with-the site owner. Please don't post the link again until you have obtained permission.