We had our second visit with C.A.S about grandson.

Cass1

Im beat those people really take alot out of you. :hammer:
They want to know every little detail about everything in our lives.Im very surprised how husband is being so helpful and supportive about this which really helps.
The social worker said after going over our first visit with her supervisor everything was good now onto the next step a hundred and one questions for our entire family.After 3 hours we got through that now she will go over this visit with her supervisor and see how that goes.husband and I also had to go fill out forms for a police check and that is about the only thing Im worried about because husband has a police record from about 11 yrs ago.
That will take a few days to get back so I guess we will just have to pray for the best and see what happens. :angel:
Just thought I would update a bit on what was happening,Ive seen my dear little grandson 3 times this week he is starting to get more alert he is so cute :smile:
Take care everyone and I will update when I know more which hopefully is soon,my grandson will be a month old next week and that is way to long away from his family already. :frown:
Cassie

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Sending good thoughts for the speedy resolution for this sweet baby.</span>

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Going through the home study process is a bear! It's extremely intrusive for all concerned. husband & I were stunned at the level of "investigation" of our lives.

I'm keeping fingers crossed for you.

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cass1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">husband and I also had to go fill out forms for a police check and that is about the only thing Im worried about because husband has a police record from about 11 yrs ago. </div></div>

Unless they are really different in Canada, I wouldn't worry too much about this. When we went through our home study before we adopted difficult child I asked about this out of curiousity. Neither husband or I have police records but members of both of our family's do. We were told that as long as the convictions aren't for violent incidents or for crimes against children, it's not usually an issue.

Good luck with it all though! It is quite the process but it will be worth it in the end.