We've moved to a new server!

tiredmommy

Cheryl let the mods know that the move is done but there will tweaks over the coming days & weeks to improve speed and address issues. Please post issues to this thread so that Cheryl is made aware... thanks! :thumbsup:

Star*

call 911........call 911
<----------See Avatar - Prior server caused "severe donkey withdrawls." I'll say I'm tweaking. :tongue: PHEW - is it over?

hallELIUJAH - HEEEEE HAWWWW!

Nancy

Cheryl,

Good job on all the updates. I have noticed that when I type in the response box, my typing goes off the screen so I can't see what I typed.

Nancy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thanks so much, Cheryl!

One thing I've noticed: When I go to edit a post, I have to click the edit box twice now. Also, sometimes when typing a post, after it's saved/posted I see that one word at the end of a row is often repeated on the next row. Must be something with the editor tool...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Good job Cheryl! I also noticed that sometimes when typing quick replies the text box is partially off the screen at the right side. It seems to be related to the placement of advertising windows as if no windows are there, I can see the whole box, but if ads are there, the quick reply box pops up obscured by the ad windows.

Sounds like a layout problem and shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Marg's Man

The Search facility is playing up again. It was fixed after my last post about it but has got unfixed with the latest round of changes.

For the details see that post here
http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f10/searching-odd-problem-32435/
... it's a similar problem. The posts ARE getting logged but the Search engine doesn't seem to be finding anything less than six days old.

Sorry if you already know about this. I'm a tech myself so I know that sometimes problems need to be pointed out. I would rather be told several times about a problem than complained about behind my back about problems I don't know exist!

Marg's Man

Marguerite

I'm also finding it difficult to edit posts. I admit I haven't tried for a few days.

I also am having ore trouble navigating between forums. Before, there was a drop-down menu tat could help me quickly go from one forum to another, or back from my sig details to the forums. Now, I find I have to click on "forums" and from there, choose what forum I want to go to. I'm working around it, especially since I'm not posting as much as I usually do at the moment (life is stressful!) but as husband just said, I thought you would prefer to know.

I actually haven't been able to easily navigate to Watercooler as well, so I hadn't actually seen this thread until now! I didn't know it was there until husband mentioned it yesterday.

Marg